Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hi guys

can someone tell me how every body from super stars to normal audience in the tv shows to just abt anyone on tv( news reporters etc) have this awesome clear flawless skin with absolutely no facial hair(for women).....

what is it due to ? :doh:

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I would imagine it is the product of several things. Make-up, lighting, lens filters etc.

Guest tenshigirl25

yes..like when u watch shows like Oprah everyone looks flawless and then u see some live footage of her u can see Oprah looks a lot different in real life. so it is lighting and makeup is magic..just like in the magazines and movies. just remember everyone is basically the same, it's just hollywood that will brainwash u into thinking like this.

Guest quack

lots of people with bad skin are on tv. it's just that they have professional make-up artists backing them up. and as the others have said, lighting helps alot too.

I rented Sin City (good movie!) and even with makeup, etc. I spotted zits on several characters....kind of bad ones too. I think usually it is editing and stuff, also avaliability of accutane/state-of-the-art procedures. I've noticed it's rare to find a breakout in a magazine because that's easy to airbrush out, but TV is more difficult to change.

yeah mostly makeup..........like Im sure they have the ppl come in like 2 hours before the broadcasts just for hair and makeup

so.......they're pretty much faking you out