Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mandy Ann

Neutrogena healthy skin with spf 15

My skin gets flaky, but oily at the same time.. and im in need of a good moisturizer that won't break me out, has anyone tried Neutrogena healthy skin with Spf 15 at all? Thank you :)

try neutrogena moisture for combination skin instead. I used to use it but switched to sensitive skin formula as it was harder to get the combo skin one. now its back on the market but i'm okay with the sensitive brand. both are awesome tho. the combo one REALLY works good to take off oil, especially on your nose, it gives it a healthy matted look.

:) I have FINALLY found something that works... and i've tried it all. Currently i wash my face with NARS skin cleanser (an expensive make up line). It cleans the skin amazingly. I then use either their toner or Proactive toner. After that i alternate between Proactive and Neutragena On the Spot. Finally, i use the Neutrogena Healthy skin Face Lotion - it really works and gets rid of the dryness that the BP gives off. It doesn't cause breakouts either. I am not one to write on message boards but i wanted to help other people. This moisturizer is the best thing i've tried. Let me know how you do. I have been blemish free for over a month and 1/2 with this new regemin. good luck!

depends what u need a moisturizer for. if u just need to moisturize, this is overkill. if u want a moisturizer with enough aha to take out those annoying red marks, this is the one

i use this twice a day. my red marks are fading. u'll see results in 2-4 weeks of use. it stings like a bitch the 1st week though.