Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I dont know if thi sis normal or not but I developed 3 fine lines on my forehead after putting BP, salylic acid, differin gel, and tons of different prescription gels on my head.

Could this gel be increasing the speed my skin is aging? Is this normal or what at my age?

Thanks

*I don't have really bad acne by the way, just oily skin and lots of real tiny pimples.

I dont know if thi sis normal or not but I developed 3 fine lines on my forehead after putting BP, salylic acid, differin gel, and tons of different prescription gels on my head.

Could this gel be increasing the speed my skin is aging? Is this normal or what at my age?

Thanks

*I don't have really bad acne by the way, just oily skin and lots of real tiny pimples.

I am past 45 and still have acne! I have very oily skin and am very, very fair so all the redness really shows up. So I have to use makeup on my spots. (Unless the Neosporin cream works and the redness and zits will be under control or better yet, gone forever, we shall see)

But back to you and the wrinkles. I noticed that I started (at 27) to get like small little lines horizontally between my eyes (not on my forehead). I was using alot of BP. I have used salycilic acid, and retin A too since then for acne. Eventually the lines have gone away. I am getting lines under my eyes, when I smile but overall my skin has fewer wrinkles than most people my age. And it may be because of the oily skin or all the peeling resulting from the acne products. I avoid the sun too anyway. Why don't you try retin A gel or cream (but it is prescription only so you have to see a dermatologist to get it) I sure the lines will fade away and the pimples too. :clap: