Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Turnakit

Where's Murat and his XIAN results?

Ok where did he go.. he said he would keep us posted on Results......Has anyone else been on this.. I just ordered some tonight..(what the hell), i figured ill try this before starting Mino... If this stuff works ill let you guys know..if not Ill take it out personaly on murat

He posted a before/after pic a few days ago, not sure where that thread went. I don't think he's posted any other pictures since...

Im on XIAN, had a bad break out aswell. Its been around a week but im starting to notice some improvment. Hopefully even more in the next couple of weeks. I seriously doubt its a "miracle" cure like murat suggested. LOL he saw improvments in a couple of hours! :)

Im on XIAN, had a bad break out aswell. Its been around a week but im starting to notice some improvment. Hopefully even more in the next couple of weeks. I seriously doubt its a "miracle" cure like murat suggested. LOL he saw improvments in a couple of hours!  :)

wishful thinking

I have to admit that my improvements in couple of hours where just plain enthuiasm. But its my second week now, and my skin gets better and better. Last week of school and then holiday and that means that i can sleep sleeeeeeeeeep sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppp ye i love to sleep good for body good for skin good for you. Next pics on monday 21th of july!

Hey Murat. Did you change anything else in your regimen or you just started taking Xian?? Did you have a breakout??

Speaking from my experience with Xian, just wanna say please don't expect any miracle from TCM, it's supposed to be a long term thing. You will experience its benefits in time to come if you're patient enough to stick with it for at least a few months (may vary from individual to individual).

I am on my second week now and my skin is gettin better and better, along with xian i have used devinaschoice mask, amazing thing!i will get more. As a cleanser i use toothpaste now, ye lol its wonderful!

I just bought some benzoyl peroxid(they only got the 5 percent tho) i also bought a moisturizer with spf 15.

I had some breakouts becauseof the sundamage, but its nothing like severe acne. some pimples and scars, i hope that im lcearing up in a few months. You feel so much better, knowing that your skin gets better, cant really belive that my skin fully clears, but i have a dim hope!

As a cleanser i use toothpaste now, ye lol its wonderful!

This is truly awful advice. I don't know about this, Murat. I'm really not buying your success story. You lost credibility with me when you originally stated that you began seeing results in hours. I think that you are only seeing what you want to see when you look in the mirror. If you want to prove that Xian works, stick with Xian and Xian alone...ditch the other stuff.