Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
victim

very stubborn blackheads

You can actually get blackhead removing devices, they sort of pluck the blackhead out for you once you press it down. :)/

Look around on the internet for one, they'll only be cheap, i'm not sure if they're recommended though :-k

You can actually get blackhead removing devices, they sort of pluck the blackhead out for you once you press it down. :)/  

Look around on the internet for one, they'll only be cheap, i'm not sure if they're recommended though :-k

yeah black heads are a pain in the arse they never go away, those peeler things work well but they always come back, in most cases even worse.

Anyone know of a magic cure that will eliminate blackheads? My T-Zone is completely filled with them. Help!!!

I've tried the steel blackhead removers, but they don't get out the really stubborn ones - they only cause bleedings.

Anyone know of any other remedies?

Neutrogena has this new thing called "Blackhead Eliminating Astringent." I've been using it for only a week now, but I'll post my progress reports on my personal regimen log.

Yes, that looked very interesting. It has .5% of S.Acid and glycolic acid. I think I will try it too, I am right now using their Clear Pore products. I really like the BP mask, but I will try the glycolic + s.acid mask too.

:-k I think to find a good treatment, you have to figure out the kind of blackheads you have. My sister's blackheads always stick out on the surface. You can simply pull them out with nails. I told her to use scrub every night, and the results are great. :D

:) My blackheads, on the other hand, are deep. The only way to do something to mine is some kind of treatment with medicine that goes down inside the pores. But that is, of course, not as effective as just getting that crap completely out.

I love the feeling of squeezing one of those damn things out. Ah.. :D

lol, those suctions are too weak. I wonder what parents would think seeing their child with a vacuum on their face.....

Oh btw, the Blackhead Eliminating Astringent/Scrub/Mask are very new products, so expect them to pop up at Wal-Mart and drugstores soon.

is what i have a blackhead? its on my cheek and its completely flat and it looks like a brownish color, not black, its like a cork over my pore.