Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
deletethisnameplz

Jessica's Method

I just had some questions about Jessica's exfoliation method...

(1) What is it that you exactly do? I've read the thread and I'm still not sure. Do I just use the brush to exfoliate the marks or do I put neosporin on the brush and then exfoliate?

(2) What is the neosporin for?

(3) Has this irritated anyone's skin? Perhaps leading to irritated red marks or acne?

(4) Has this really worked for anyone? I'm doing peels and lasers and micro but they are barely helping at all. I'm looking for something that will help my red marks by atleast 40-50%. Is this it? How long does it take?

1. lather up your face or rub the brush on the soap you are using and go over your face w/ the brush. I lather my face rather than the brush as it makes a big mess if you are using the etoothbrush. You can go in circles, up and down, side to side. However you choose is fine.

2. dry your face.

3. use the neosporin if you want, you can just rub into all your problem areas or if if you just have the random spot dab it on w/ q-tip and rub in. When I first started I had alot of active zits and red marks on my cheeks so I just applied it all over the area. Now I am almost completely clear I just spot treat w/ it.

I have been doing this for 7 weeks, my red marks are fading daily and are very light now. I have very few active zits. This did cause some irritation on my lower cheeks and I cut back to once a day and that has gone away. The exfoliation alone will get rid of your red marks but the neo speeds it up greatly. I spot treat morning and night.

If you do have active zits go over them lightly and it will speed up healing time. Hope this answers your questions. Good luck.

1. lather up your face or rub the brush on the soap you are using and go over your face w/ the brush. I lather my face rather than the brush as it makes a big mess if you are using the etoothbrush. You can go in circles, up and down, side to side. However you choose is fine.

2. dry your face.

3. use the neosporin if you want, you can just rub into all your problem areas or if if you just have the random spot dab it on w/ q-tip and rub in. When I first started I had alot of active zits and red marks on my cheeks so I just applied it all over the area. Now I am almost completely clear I just spot treat w/ it.

I have been doing this for 7 weeks, my red marks are fading daily and are very light now. I have very few active zits. This did cause some irritation on my lower cheeks and I cut back to once a day and that has gone away. The exfoliation alone will get rid of your red marks but the neo speeds it up greatly. I spot treat morning and night.

If you do have active zits go over them lightly and it will speed up healing time. Hope this answers your questions. Good luck.

Hey thanks very much yes they did answers my questions. I forgot one of my questions though, did you wear sun screen? And did all of you who tried it and had it work wear sunscreen at the time? Whenever someone says they have great results with a red mark treatment I like to see if it was the sun tanning their fragile un sunscreened face or if they were wearing sunscreen so it was actually the method not the sun working.