Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has anyone heard of acne tab??? www.acne-tab.com had any experience on them. They make a lot of claims! like it's the herbal version of accutane!!!!!.

They "estimate" that by the end of 2003 they will be a leading brand name.

So... wait 6 months and see if this is true. :evil: Cause people WILL try it and if it works... well I'm sure we'll hear about it.

Another red flag is all the spelling errors on the site.

Seems like something contrived in the basement of Beavis and Butthead.

It costs $60 a month!

Thats a bit expensice, especially as it says you need to keep taking it after your acne in gone!!

LOL.... Well, let´s all hope that whether it´s xian or ance tab, or acne whatever, one of these really does do what it says it does.....

No more boring regimen :)

well I think most people would be willing to pay, I must have spent hundreds on different products over the years trying to get rid of my acne.

Though I am slight wary of their claims

Guys: Im a long term acne sufferer, you name it ive tried it. I am gonna try this acne tab stuff out and see what happens. Will keep you all posted.

RICH

I did a search at premier search engine for biomedical research (http://www.pubmed.gov) for the ingredients listed at the web site, and only one ingredient has been studied in relation to acne (Sphaeranthus indicus). This ingredient has only been studied in vitro, i.e. no human clinical trials to test the efficacy of this herb in treating acne.

The remainder of the ingredients mostly have antihepatotoxic effects, i.e. beneficial for the liver by protecting against toxins. However, the liver does not appear to be involved in acne, as indicated by the lack of peer-reviewed scientific evidence at the website linked above.

hey guys,

this is my update as promised about acne tab (www.acne-tab.com). My order of one month's dosage arrived about three days ago. I am following their dosage instructions (six pills a day 2+2+2). AND IT SEEMS TO BE HELPING!!! I am going to carry on with it and will post a new update in a few days time. But for now, I am glad that finally something seems to be helping. I had my doubts, but thought I would try it out nonetheless, so desperate to get rid of this crap on my face and shoulders.

RICH