Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gin & juice

Log of acne regimen & my success

I didn't get any results from facedoctor soap or their line of products!!

I currently have their FAcedoctor soap brand new, the medicated one, and their beauty cream. All new and only the beauty cream was used once. I'm currently wanting to get rid of them by selling them off. Anyone wants it pm me

Thanks

Been almost 2 months for me (except for the week I had to wait for a new shipment). I don't know what to think. My skin is more manageable than when I first started back before Christmas. Rarely do I break out in painful cysts. It's usually really tiny, ingrown hair-size spots that clear in a day or two. Really not too much active acne; it's the red marks they leave that frustrate me. Then again, it might not have anything to do with the ZZ. I've since quit using it on my chest because it just wasn't doing much; instead, I've been washing it with C&C Deep Action Cream Cleanser 2x a day and, whatdya know, my chest is 95% clear. I have to think my face would be just as clear if I could stop squeezing blackheads, which, by the way, I don't think the ZZ affects at all. Maybe I'm wrong, though. Hell if I can figure it out.

Hi G

Thought I'd drop in and see how you're doing. I've given up on the ZZ and everything else. After a good spell my skin just got worse and worse and I finally decided to go on the Accutane. It's been 12 days now and it's been horrible so far but not as bad as I thought it would be. Hope I don't jinx myself by saying that!

Hope you have better luck than I did but I have to say that I just ended up losing all faith in it.

I'm with Shunts on this. I had a good two week period where my skin looked like it was taking a turn for the best. It's been up and down since then. Like I said, my chest is 95% clear since I stopped applying the ZZ. My major problem is the number of clogged pores/blackheads on my forehead. I can't help but squeeze them, which isn't helping matters. I really hope the ZZ isn't contributing to the clogged pores. It's a bit of a dilemma, because I'm roughly two months into the regimen, and quitting now would put me back at square one. Argh...I'll probably give it 3-4 weeks more, then I'm done.

Hey guys,

Perhaps we are not giving it enough time. Here's what I do know...

papines said it only improved his skin significantly after 4 months. Then, SteveInAustin said it took him about 4 months as well. I have another friend cutieapple which said that only after 2.5 months did she notice significant improvement. She also said she used to get tons of clogged pores before finally it cleared.

For me, I've been using for roughly 6 weeks.

Nearing the three month mark and still no improvement. The clogged pores are driving me mental, as is the fact that I was suddenly clear for about two weeks only to start breaking out continously since then. I understand the whole cycle theory, but there's been no clearing up for me; it's just small breakout after small breakout. Really close to calling it quits. My chest has looked phenomenal ever since I stopped applying the ZZ; in fact, it's never looked so good, even when I was on Accutane, Tazorac, etc., etc. I'm beginning to think the ZZ is causing more trouble than good.

call me a retard but wtf are you talking about "special soap". Google brings up nothin.

Hey Tom,

I have a problem with the clogged pores too. I wouldn't call it quits till like 4 months or so. And the fact that you used it on chest and it got clear so well after you stopped, maybe that's a good sign.

For me it's like about over 2 months, and still got acne in certain places. Some areas have stopped breaking out much, like the temples. Keep me posted on your regimen.

Peace,

Andrei