Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murat

XIAN Imporments till now , PICTURES after 5 day use

nice one.. looks like its doing a good job

if thats just 5 days then lets see what itll be like in 8 weeks :evil:

iv ordered mine too, i cant wait till iget it

Guest fatman_uk

Looks OK, but the lighting's completely different lookin. An ur skin looks MORE oily... when my skin is overly moisturised i used to get the same results in acne as it seemed to soothe the swelling.

I also thought u said u were nearly clear? :-s

I'll give u the benefit of the doubt, for now.

But how many pills do you get in a bottle? From what i heard an tried workin out it's costin you $30 a day?!?

-Gaz

Hey Murat..Im looking forward to seeing this stuff in action....and ur link doesnt work? could you try to fix it? thx...also..how much did you pay in total?

His skin is oily because of sunblock, as he says, and the lighting is actually less flattering in the other shots.

Anyway i think i'll wait for more pics before i buy it.

I hate shaving too, it always seems to irrititate my skin to the point of me getting extra spots, i end up having a beard because i hate shaving so much, lol.

As i said before, why cant you just copy and paste the link into your browser. Mark the link then rightclick and select copy then go into the adress table above and rightclick paste

Looks like there's improvement and the inflammation seems to be less, though that might be because of your sunblock and the different lighting.

Anyways, thanks for doing the pictures and sticking with your word! =D> Keep us updated! :evil:

why is everyone so focused on Murat's results?

come on, we ALL know everything works differently for different people...

you either have the notion to try the stuff or not. i wouldn't let someone else's results (good or bad) dictate what you try.

for instance, BP makes me look like a bright red apple...i'd rather have the acne at least people know what it is. other people love BP. it's all on an individual basis.

As i said before, why cant you just copy and paste the link into your browser. Mark the link then rightclick and select copy then go into the adress table above and rightclick paste

Well, I would copy & paste, except that doesn't work either. My browser is not allowing me to copy (highlight) your link.

Hey For you guys that hate shaveing cause it causes irritation should try aveeno theraputic shave gel. I used to hate shaveing too but now i like it. There is barely any irritation and my skin actually looks better after i shave with this.