Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
NickC84

Guys get out there and try!

Men have to have confidence. Women don't. However, having confidence to approach the opposite sex when you have a face full of acne or scarring just isn't very likely. I wonder if women will ever admit they have it easier? No, because women never admit to being wrong. They never admit to actually having the advantage. They think they have to work harder in this life to get ahead, but they don't. Men do, and especially men with horrible faces.

I will admit women have it easier (in a few aspects of life). Such as dating. But in career a lot of times men have it easier. Plus men don't have to deal with periods or child birth. But you are right, women do have it easier when it comes to dating because the guy is sadly expected to do the approaching.

Kanmi, you have a boyfriend that "is faithful and treats you well", yet you say that your scars are unacceptable!? I don't get that.

To me, they are.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Kanmi, you have a boyfriend that "is faithful and treats you well", yet you say that your scars are unacceptable!? I don't get that.

To me, they are.

Oh okay, i get that. My bad, i thought you meant people wouldn't accept you.

What type of scars are they Kanmi?

Men have to have confidence. Women don't. However, having confidence to approach the opposite sex when you have a face full of acne or scarring just isn't very likely. I wonder if women will ever admit they have it easier? No, because women never admit to being wrong. They never admit to actually having the advantage. They think they have to work harder in this life to get ahead, but they don't. Men do, and especially men with horrible faces.

I will admit women have it easier (in a few aspects of life). Such as dating. But in career a lot of times men have it easier. Plus men don't have to deal with periods or child birth. But you are right, women do have it easier when it comes to dating because the guy is sadly expected to do the approaching.

I'll gladly deal with periods and child birth if it meant I didn't spend second after second, day after day, month after month and year after year alone. Please, if you can somehow make this trade possible, go right ahead.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

Sickening, do you beleive that a girl with the same scarring as you would get a date easily?

You all need to go out and get laid

Nick, I don't know if you're trying to be stupid, but it's coming off that way. Getting "laid" isn't going to solve any problems. Having a companion, someone to hold, talk to, and to experience life together with is much more helpful. Getting "laid" will leave you mentally and emotionally scarred if you do it enough. Not to mention, you'll feel more alone than you ever did before you started getting "laid."

To me, they are.

Oh okay, i get that. My bad, i thought you meant people wouldn't accept you.

What type of scars are they Kanmi?

You can see them in my gallery .. I don't know exactly. I have a lot of scars. Old ones from being attacked by a dog when I was little. New ones from acne.

Guest Grow_To_Overthrow

I don't want to detract from your perception of how bad your skin is, but that looks to me like very managable scarring. Your complexion looks damn healthy in most of those. Esp that front on view by the window.

I go to a Derm and i doubt that i'll ever look that flawless.

Anyway Kanmi, think long term. Skin takes ages to heal completely from wounds, and that's what scars are. Some scars can only ever be reduced. Besides that one pock mark on your head and the dog attack, i honestly see a very positive situation.

SIckening -- U seem Sexualy fustrated

I probably am. However, I want to make sweet love, not have sex. Ooh la la. :wub: This will only happen if I get tons of plastic surgery or become rich, though.

Guest tenshigirl25

i think u have a point. i am also sexually frustrated..ill be honest and say i wouldnt be attracted to a guy with scarring and acne but on the other hand, if i got to know him on a friend basis and i was attracted to his character, id become to see him as physically good looking, even if others dont. u know how u can se something that others dont..like the way he holds u, or listens to u, or his smile.. at that point i could fall for him..i mean, really..who am i to judge? theres plent of things that arent great about me and where iwll i be when im old and wrinkly? at some point u want somehting that lasts..and that usually comes from how the person treats u and how good u feel aroound each other.

I never have my cysts drained.....I let them go away on there own....I wore a beanie and it coverd most of it! And I got laid with it onnnnnnnn How sweet! LMAO

Must of been a lucky cyst :lol2:

Guest tenshigirl25

edward norton is sexy..but in that avatar u look different, sexy all the same.

wow, great to hear from you nick.

i know it sounds crazy, but you and adam actually are good looking, take a look at my gallery and my face is sick!

its so great to hear you have broken free

wow, great to hear from you nick.

i know it sounds crazy, but you and adam actually are good looking, take a look at my gallery and my face is sick!

its so great to hear you have broken free

polka i would rather have ice pick scaring like urs then the dents that i have, mines much worse and yours is easyer to treat..but thanks all the same you look good too

adam, you are insane! ( i don't mean that in a bad way).

I mean you see your face as soo bad, but everyone on here agrees with me when i say your face is good

adam, you are insane! ( i don't mean that in a bad way).

I mean you see your face as soo bad, but everyone on here agrees with me when i say your face is good

you just have little scars, i have like 3 major uns with chunks of my cheeks missing, and then a hella lot of little scars like you do around um and temples...

my left side , ehh ugly nasty scars :( :(

IPB Image

your left side, nothin much at all scar wise..

IPB Image

i think its easy to tell which scars is worse... :(

to be fair sicking does have a point though i think his % are all out ..

I have never had a girlfriend nor a kiss, and i doubt ill get one anytime soon with my face :(

No. Girls can't have scars. I can't have scars. It is unacceptable. I'm supposed to have skin like the rest of them.

Its just as unacceptable for guys, yea most of u probly think not, but heck ive got the scars trust me its just as unacceptable, how others treat you, who wants to go out with a guy with bit of his cheeks missing, na na didnt think so.

If my boyfriend right now had the same skin as you, I would love him just as much as I do now and will continue to as long as he remains faithful to me and treats me well as he has so far.

I'm sorry the majority of the people you have met in life are disgusting wastes of resources, Adam and Justin. But don't jump to assumptions about how everyone thinks.

Wow, I totally agree with you, Kanmi. If my boyfriend had Adam's skin (or even 10 times worse than Adam's skin) I would still care about him just as much as I do now.

I have a thought. It could be that guys are usually the ones to approach girls, soo maybe if a guy has low self-esteem and thinks no girl would like him, he doesn't even try to go up to a girl. I have never approached a guy that I liked, neither have most of my freinds. I never had a boyfriend until I was 18 because of my extreme shyness. I think that Adam (and all the other guys that have never had a girlfriend) would find that if they were to approach girls (in a casual way) that they will find most girls that aren't worried about some scarring (and the ones that are, are shallow and not worth their time anyway). Confidence, guys you just need confidence. A LOT easier said then done I KNOW, but just try to have confidence even if you have to fake it a little.

SOOO TRUE.

Hey Adam, I know you're a good guy. But I think you whine a little too much, and you don't take other people's opinions seriously. Your skin isn't that bad. I have had worse for nearly a decade. (But feel free to disagree with me even if you have no clue what I look like.)

I personally think you could use a new hairstyle. If you have any sisters, cousins, or female friends, go shopping with them and have them dress you up. And try not to look like you're going to cry in the pics u take for once. Try taking a pic with a huge smile--even if you have to fake it. I'd like to see that for a change. Show some teeth.

Adam ever have a Cyst Like this?

Wow I saw this yesterday and I can't believe how big and round that is. Does it hurt to the point that you can't move your neck? Also did you get rid of it and if so how?

:(

Hey Adam, I know you're a good guy. But I think you whine a little too much, and you don't take other people's opinions seriously. Your skin isn't that bad. I have had worse for nearly a decade. (But feel free to disagree with me even if you have no clue what I look like.)

I personally think you could use a new hairstyle. If you have any sisters, cousins, or female friends, go shopping with them and have them dress you up. And try not to look like you're going to cry in the pics u take for once. Try taking a pic with a huge smile--even if you have to fake it. I'd like to see that for a change. Show some teeth.

Well i have never seen anyone with scars anywhere near as bad as mine with my eyes here, im not talking about photos on this site, even then theres only a few that have worse scars then me and i wish them all the best :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Um i agree with the hair, but i think my clothes are fine, i might ask my only female friend if she can help me out i gess :| . I'll think about the photo thing..

Adam ever have a Cyst Like this?

Wow I saw this yesterday and I can't believe how big and round that is. Does it hurt to the point that you can't move your neck? Also did you get rid of it and if so how?

:(

well i just leave them be they go down if u dont mess with them but they hang around for ages, they go sooner or later, and yes they hurt like hell.

Um i agree with the hair, but i think my clothes are fine, i might ask my only female friend if she can help me out i gess :| . I'll think about the photo thing..

If your clothes are fine don't even worry about it. But yeah, take a pic where you're beaming. Remember, we want to see teeth.

If your clothes are fine don't even worry about it. But yeah, take a pic where you're beaming. Remember, we want to see teeth.

ok :|

Adam, if I have said it once, I have said it a million times. Not everyone on this site is just being nice. You have a nice face. You are very handsome ;) Really, do you think we would all lie?