Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
30something2

Anyone in the UK had restylane for acne scars?

I am seriously considering trying restylane for my indented scars.( I have a mixture of rolling/box and other scars).

I had a test done a about 2 months ago for collagen to see if I had a reaction ( appartently this is needed for collagen but not for restylane). I was ok with it ( the test was on my arm and behind my ear) . I have thought about it but I can't stand the thought of having that stuff pumoe dinto my body. SO I thought maybe restylane might be better.

I have been told that some acne scars cannot be treated by restylane. The test is if you pull your skin do the scars disappear or lessen. In my case they do so I have been told that a filler will help.

I'm not as bothered by the red marks as I am a by the indented/rolling scars. The red marks at least I can cover a bit with makeup. But the indented rolling ones are a pain. I hate goind under certain types og lighting and outin bright sunlight.

I'm so fed up with having my life revolve around how I feel about my scars. I can't enjoy summer because I can't go out without makeup and I can't enjoy xmas parties etc because the lighting makes me look bad!

PLease somebody reply.!

I am seriously considering trying restylane for my indented scars.( I have a mixture of rolling/box and other scars).

I had a test done a about 2 months ago for collagen to see if I had a reaction ( appartently this is needed for collagen but not for restylane). I was ok with it ( the test was on my arm and behind my ear) . I have thought about it but I can't stand the thought of having that stuff pumoe dinto my body. SO I thought maybe restylane might be better.

I have been told that some acne scars cannot be treated by restylane. The test is if you pull your skin do the scars disappear or lessen. In my case they do so I have been told that a filler will help.

I'm not as bothered by the red marks as I am a by the indented/rolling scars. The red marks at least I can cover a bit with makeup. But the indented rolling ones are a pain. I hate goind under certain types og lighting and outin bright sunlight.

I'm so fed up with having my life revolve around how I feel about my scars. I can't enjoy summer because I can't go out without makeup and I can't enjoy xmas parties etc because the lighting makes me look bad!

PLease somebody reply.!

Really sorry about the typos. am in a rush to pick up kids from school.