Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Murat

XIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIANXIAN

FORGET ACCUTANE FORGET EVRYTHING ALL YOU NEED IS A GENTLE CLEANSER A OISTURIZER AND XIAN!!!!!THIS STUFF IS SO UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!I SAW RESULTS AFTER MY FIRST INTAKE AFTER " HOURS IM HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SECOND DAY TODAY MY ACNE IS CLEARING UP ITS SO UNBELIEVABLE I NEVER THOUGHT OF SUCH RESULTS GOGOGOGO XIAN!!!!! IM SO HAPPY NO SIDEAFFECTS EXCEPT NICE SKIN!!!!!! I FEEL CUTE AGAIN THANKS TO XIAN MAYBE ITS TOO EARLY NOW BUT IM REALLY IMPRESSED BY THIS STUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL SHOW YOU SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICS EVERY WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

for people who think i just had some pimples, nooo! i suffer from severe acne snce im 13 and im 16 now!

I LOVE YOU XIAN :):-:(

Only been 1 or 2 days, but please keep us updated. If this really works as well as you say it's going to be the best thing for acne, no question.

please keep us posted on your results, IMHO xian sounds like just another scheme. The list of ingredients made absolutely no sense.. IE "Cortex Dictamni - Removing damp heat. " "Herba Taraxaci - Clearing away liver fire. " What the hell is liver fire?

has anyone tried this stuff? as promising as it may sound we all know every bottle of acne cream/cleanser says it is proven to get rid of your acne.

alex

What brand Xian do you use? Is there only one kind? I did a search and found many "Chinese/Western" herbal acne supplements. Are they are different forms of Xian? The ingredients were not all the same though.

What kind should I try??????????????????????????????

On a side note: Does anyone ever wonder if people get onto these kinds of websites and "market" their product by posing to be an acne sufferer who found this miracuous cure?

Some of the posts do sound like pitch people...a little suspect sometimes.

Lol.. Murat has been waiting for this product for a while... I even saw him at another website.... he´s no adver, trust me!

Guest fatman_uk

Which was the 'other board' he was on Doctor?

-Gaz

Semen Coicis - Nourishing the stomach to promote the production of body fluid.

good luck putting semen on your face. this chinese medicine stuff just makes me a little wary. did anyone see the southpark episode about ancient chinese medicine? quite funny.. i think of it when i see these products.

so far, this is the 2nd week of taking xian. i have no breakout, + my red marks are fading... :)/

I SAW RESULTS AFTER MY FIRST INTAKE AFTER " HOURS IM HONEST!!!!!!!!!!!!AND SECOND DAY TODAY MY ACNE IS CLEARING UP ITS SO UNBELIEVABLE I NEVER THOUGHT OF SUCH RESULTS GOGOGOGO XIAN!!!!!

Ummm...sure. What you saw in the mirror within hours after taking this stuff is what you wanted to see. Please post the before and after pics as promised. It's funny how people latch onto something as an acne cure because it comes from a distant and mysterious place. It's called MARKETING 101, and you have become their biggest cheerleader. Hell, they should be paying you. Good luck with your acne, however.

PS - Try to stay away from the sugary cereals... [-X

"Herba Taraxaci - Clearing away liver fire. " What the hell is liver fire?

I hate that damn liver fire. I had to down a 12-pack the other night just to put mine out! :)/

I take 20pills 2times a day 1h before lunch.i had bad stomach yesterday but i dunno ifit comes from xian cuz i take creatine too.

i guess yous hould get the original XIAN i dont have trust to other products.

I take 20pills 2times a day 1h before lunch.

2 x 20 pills a day!? So you take 40 a day? Is that a typo? Seem's like a huuuge amount of pills to take... what's the recommended dosage?

lol... what he meant was that he takes 2 pills a day for a total of 20 pills per bottle... he´s French so please excuse him... lol, just playing bro!

MURAT.. Creatine causes acne, you should stop it and if you´re taking monohydrate this is probably the source of your stomach cramps.. Good luck and keep us all updated!

Guest fatman_uk

How does Creatine cause acne?

Please explain... [-X

-Gaz

It just does, it has been proven dozens of times... I took creatine.. Trust me... light acne though... nothing severe!

Guest fatman_uk

WoW, proven huh?

Guess i missed that one... :roll:

Next you'll be telling me Creatine's a steroid.

-Gaz

i'm kinda sick of hearing that EVERYTHING on this planet causes acne.

so let me get this straight. i can't eat any breads, i can't eat any sugar, i can't sweat, i can't beat off/have sex, i can't eat spicy foods, i can't get in the sun, i can't move, i can't breathe..

i might as well into a black cave and lay still for the rest of my life. maybe then i'll have a clear complexion. #-o

Guest fatman_uk

No, cause you need fresh air... so maybe we should freeze ourselves like in Demolition Man?

Oh no, that'd be extreme temperatures... an we all know what THAT causes... no, not ''Liver Fire''... whatever that is... :roll:

-Gaz

It just does, it has been proven dozens of times... I took creatine.. Trust me... light acne though... nothing severe!

Please provide any creatine study that supports your statement that creatine causes acne. Oh, wait...you should provide at least 12 studies, because you state "it has been proven dozens of times." And "no", I DON'T trust you... [-(

You obviously don´t know what you talking about.... anyways, I´m not the 1 getting the acne... check out bb´s forums and then talk! :evil:#