Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

im done accutane in about 5 days and i have very dry and red skin from taking accutane but no more existing acne any suggestions anyone?

please help

Suggestions for what? You're clear!!

The red and dryness will go away on it's own after tane, just keep up with regular moisturising. Just DO NOT use meds on your skin and do not over wash. Be as gentle as possible to your skin as you can.

Congrats on making it through your course, clear skin rocks.

see thats the problem i dont have per say acne pimple problems but now my face looks all red and dry and it seriously looks like shit!! i need the redness and dryness to die ... should i try the prevex stuff the doctor gave me or should i leave it alone and let the dryness and redness go down by itself?

I don't know what prevex is, but do what your dock tells you. The dryness and redness will start to go away on it's own once you stop taking accutane. Relax, you'll be fine. Would you rather dry, reddish skin for a while, or would you like your acne back?

the red and dryness won't last.

Suggestions for what? You're clear!!

The red and dryness will go away on it's own after tane, just keep up with regular moisturising. Just DO NOT use meds on your skin and do not over wash. Be as gentle as possible to your skin as you can.

Congrats on making it through your course, clear skin rocks.

what do u mean use meds ??

benzoyle peroxide, salicylic acid...........stuff like that

oh u saying like on the pimples during initial breakout. Just let them heal on themselves right ??