Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Poker-Butt

Poker's getting it down w/ Dan

Giannnina please don't try to commit suicide again. I know that probably sounds silly coming from a guy you never met before, but seriously its not worth it. I tell very few people this, but my mom once tried to commit suicide and it made be feel absolutely terrible. That was six years ago and I still cry to this day when I think about it (and I'm a guy who doesn't cry about anything).

We all feel terrible about our acne, but you just have to keep on keepin' on. You know?

I feel ugly sometimes too, but I always remember that my acne is not permanent. Another thing that keeps my hopes alive is looking at pictures from the Swan tv show website. You get to see the before and after pictures. You wouldn't believe what your able to do to help your appearance. If acne is the only thing making you feel bad then you should really feel fortunate.

If people make fun of you, because of your acne (some people in my school would make comments, but they were more of little jokes which were actually quite funny) just remember that someday you won't have acne, but they will be ugly forever. :D

Anyway, I really do feel for ya. I hope you realize this. And please, do not try to end your life again.

Good luck sweetheart.

You are totally right, I don't know what was I thinking.......

I've been thinking A LOT and won't try to do it again (EVER)

thanks for your words, I appreciate it.

Giannnina please don't try to commit suicide again. I know that probably sounds silly coming from a guy you never met before, but seriously its not worth it. I tell very few people this, but my mom once tried to commit suicide and it made be feel absolutely terrible. That was six years ago and I still cry to this day when I think about it (and I'm a guy who doesn't cry about anything).

We all feel terrible about our acne, but you just have to keep on keepin' on. You know?

I feel ugly sometimes too, but I always remember that my acne is not permanent. Another thing that keeps my hopes alive is looking at pictures from the Swan tv show website. You get to see the before and after pictures. You wouldn't believe what your able to do to help your appearance. If acne is the only thing making you feel bad then you should really feel fortunate.

If people make fun of you, because of your acne (some people in my school would make comments, but they were more of little jokes which were actually quite funny) just remember that someday you won't have acne, but they will be ugly forever. :D

Anyway, I really do feel for ya. I hope you realize this. And please, do not try to end your life again.

Good luck sweetheart.

Guest Poker-Butt

DAY 17 IPB Image

YEA... i decided to give it a couple of days...so i didnt add on to my log... but yea, i have a breakout at the moment...bad one but i've had worst in the past(attack of cysts) ... right now i have about 17 pimples :( ...no joke...all range from tiny to medium size ....all spread all over my face ... it sux ...yes....but im not that upset because they all sprouted from clogged pores ... :doubt:

what sux is i still have plenty more clogged pores so things might continue going the same for a short while to come :| ... god i dont wanna go to work...but i cant make up no excuses...i really just feel like staying home and apply my bp gel w/o makeup and iron some clothes clean up the apartment and just relax ... fuck work! :D ...bah ...good thing is i work at night and so my make-up would look nice in this lighting ...cuz seriously its hard to look flawless when u have braille for a face :doubt: ....also my new haircut kinda camouflages my cheeks a bit so...its a good thing ...

anyway, theres not much one can do but ride it out ... like 14 of them have heads but theyre so tiny u can't even see em all that much so im just gonna leave it alone... fuck that i dont wanna scar..i think i already am from fucking w/ em...especially the lil ones ... fuck acne! :razz:

yes! i called in to work...since one of the chicks i work with wanted me to cover a day for her(sun) so i told her id do it if she covered to day for me ....and she agreed ...wooohoo!! :dance::dance::dance: ...and tomorrow is my day off....fuck yea!! :D ...even though i am going to a concert tomorrow ..see Aaron Lewis from Staind ...hell yea! ...acoustic baby! ....well that is if my friend was able to get our tickets...either way...i'll be ok w/ the out come ;)

peace out , yo!

some pics of the day b4 the breakout

[attachmentid=3048][attachmentid=3049][attachmentid=3050]IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Edited by Poker-Butt

DAY 17

YEA... i decided to give it a couple of days...so i didnt add on to my log... but yea, i have a breakout at the moment...bad one but i've had worst in the past(attack of cysts) ... right now i have about 17 pimples :( ...no joke...all range from tiny to medium size ....all spread all over my face ... it sux ...yes....but im not that upset because they all sprouted from clogged pores ... :doubt:

what sux is i still have plenty more clogged pores so things might continue going the same for a short while to come :| ... god i dont wanna go to work...but i cant make up no excuses...i really just feel like staying home and apply my bp gel w/o makeup and iron some clothes clean up the apartment and just relax ... fuck work! :D ...bah ...good thing is i work at night and so my make-up would look nice in this lighting ...cuz seriously its hard to look flawless when u have braille for a face :doubt: ....also my new haircut kinda camouflages my cheeks a bit so...its a good thing ...

anyway, theres not much one can do but ride it out ... like 14 of them have heads but theyre so tiny u can't even see em all that much so im just gonna leave it alone... fuck that i dont wanna scar..i think i already am from fucking w/ em...especially the lil ones ... fuck acne! :razz:

yes! i called in to work...since one of the chicks i work with wanted me to cover a day for her(sun) so i told her id do it if she covered to day for me ....and she agreed ...wooohoo!! :dance: :dance: :dance: ...and tomorrow is my day off....fuck yea!! :D ...even though i am going to a oncert tomorrow ..see Aaron Lewis from Staind ...hell yea! ...acoustic baby! ....well that is if my friend was able to get our tickets...either way...i'll be ok w/ the out come ;)

peace out , yo!

you get your haircut like a little shorter then your avatar? and I know about the work.......I always tried to makes excuses but in the end I knew I had to go in ah well

hf at the concert

peace out! ®Poker

Guest Poker-Butt

my hair is long...its just layered ..so i re-layered it and the shortest layer is like a couple of inches past my eyes ...so if i pick up my hair in a pony tail ...lil locks of hair just come out and frame my face a lil :) ...i havent heard from my friend ...im not sure if im going to the concert ...imma give her a call...im silently hoping i dont ;) but i would love to see aaron lewis....love him!

®Poker <-----how's u get that lil r?

my hair is long...its just layered ..so i re-layered it and the shortest layer is like a couple of inches past my eyes ...so if i pick up my hair in a pony tail ...lil locks of hair just come out and frame my face a lil :) ...i havent heard from my friend ...im not sure if im going to the concert ...imma give her a call...im silently hoping i dont ;) but i would love to see aaron lewis....love him!

�Poker <-----how's u get that lil r?

oh hold down the alt key and while your doing that hit on the number keypad 0 1 7 4 and then let go of the alt key

Its the number keys NEXT to the page up and page down on your keyboard

don't ask why I know this lol just habit

If you are running windows,

Programs-accessories-system tools-character map

Will show you all the nonstandard keys and their shortcuts.

Guest Poker-Butt

ââ€ËœÃ¢ËœÂºÃ¢â„¢Â¦Ã¢â‚¬Â¢Ã¢ËœÂ»Ã¢â„¢Â¥Ã¢â„¢Â Ã¢â€”‹ thats all i got

®¯²³}°`¤‚Ó+³“ÆY®+╕☼♥£╕╤

theres looooooooooooooooooooooooooads

Guest Poker-Butt

☺☺☻♥♠♣♦•◘○ whatever! who cares! :P

Guest Poker-Butt

DAY 18 IPB Image

Ok, so all pimples from yesterday are about healed...they ALL came to a head by the end of the day :clap: ...i just have one stubburn one that wants to persist but thats ok...he's all alone so it's not that bad :doubt: .

Overall ....i'll repeat...im loving this regimen ...my skin is already used to the benzoyl peroxide :) ...i no longer get that slight redness to my face :) ...loving the eucerin :) ....keeps my skin so hydrated :) ....im no longer all flakey :) ...except where ive broken out of course :doubt: .... *sigh* ...i can't wait to see my face a month from now :pray:

i'll leave u w/ a pic of me back in early 05' ...oh where did it go wrong?

[attachmentid=3047] IPB Image

:lol2:

meanie! :evil:

I do have to say that I am quite enjoying this log..i mean we get daily pics and everything :D

Just to let you know, I tried Dan's regimen for about 3 weeks. My face had never looked that bad in a long time. I stopped using tazorac gel b/c I didn't feel it was working good enough. After being on the regimen for 3 weeks though, I went back to using Tazorac and my face is looking tons better. On a brighter note, you have mild acne so I think the regimen will work for you. I have had mild-moderate acne for about 13 years so I think my skin needed something a little more intense like Accutane lol. Good Luck!

tazorac? what is that? :think: anywho, im glad my pain entertains u ...j/k...but im glad u enjoy my log... the way i type is the way i speak , so go figure lol

but yea the regimen is going ok so far..not really hating that much for the moment ... hopefully it works out for me ...anyway, i appreciate ur response ...and kudos to u for finally being clear :clap: :clap: :clap:

Tazorac is a topical retinoid..like retin a...that helps to unclog your pores and helps the exfoliation process of the skin. It's the strongest of the retinoids(differin, retin a, tazorac). If the clear skin regimen doesn't help enough, see a derm. This shit is expensive but if you find a derm who has a supply of samples, you don't have to worry about it for awhile :dance: I still have differin, retin a, and tazorac samples left over. I don't think I actually had to shell out money for at least 3-4 months(and it was for the antibiotics I was taking and they were only 10 bucks) I don't have insurance either so I know how it is! Good Luck!

Guest Poker-Butt

yea...the regimen is seriously my last resort if this doesnt work out ...i definitely would have to go see a derm , whether it costs me an arm and a leg , cuz my face is just ridiculous right now :doubt:

Guest Poker-Butt

DAY 19 IPB Image

IPB Image

SO today i have 4 new pimples... i have bp on my face all the time that it feels like they wont rise ...which of course is a good thing ...they'll probably have a head by tonite ...and of course they're located on my cheeks :) goodie me! not! ...ah whatever... fuck this shit ! ...the point is things could be worse and they're not ...so thank heavens for that :doubt:

my blemishes from yesterday are just about healed....practically healed :) ...oh i can't wait till i stop this breakout cycle ... :| when will this just end :wall: ...anyway, it WILL damnit! ...think positive things, Karen ....positive things!

my goal is to be clear by mid-March ...oh how i want this so bad ... *sigh

IPB Image *kiss* ciao!

Poker

Hey, I really enjoy reading your post. Its very colorful with Big easy to read letters. Well, I noticed that you started the regimen about a week after me. Bests of luck

Hey, I really enjoy reading your post. Its very colorful with Big easy to read letters. Well, I noticed that you started the regimen about a week after me. Bests of luck

Agreed! It's so colorful. I want that. How do you do that?

Guest Poker-Butt

im glad u guys enjoy it...i dunno i love colors and pics...cute stuff...im a girl what can i say ...

Agreed! It's so colorful. I want that. How do you do that?

just whenever u make an entry in ur thread , just change the size of the font, font style, u can make the letters bolder, slanted, ...whatever ...now the images :) i just hit up websites and steal em'! lol ... post em everywhere to make it cute ( post em using the lil tree image thing next to the fonts when ur entering a post...u'll see it , it'll be on the top left ....and just paste the image location .... copy the image location from the gif. or pic that u want and paste ) ...not sure if i make sense... but yea..not too complicated ;)

best of luck to u both on the regimen :) i cant wait for March !

Hey Poker.....

You remind me of one of my really good friends.... you two type the same.... haha.....

We seem to have some of the same taste in music.... I too love Aaron Lewis... mmmm... I like guys that have meat on them....

Have you seem the 'Forget to Remember" MudVayne video??? freakin' sweet.... he looks yummy........

I wish you luck with the regimen....

You put on makeup very well by the way.... wish I could do that.... don't wear any now... just mascara... my hair covers it all up.... it's all on my cheeks also.....

I have stopped using all meds.... I got really frustrated cause RAM wasn't working for me anymore.... so I don't even have a regimen that I use.... just wash my face with Dove.... that's it..... I still get some pimples... but not as bad as when I was on meds.... screw that....

Well, peace out Poker..... and I hope you see results soon.....

kyandjae a.k.a----- Katie

Guest Poker-Butt

DAY 22 IPB Image

so today i wake up with no new blemishes *knock on wood* :)

my face feels a hell lot smoother then when i started doing Dan ...i mean, the regimen ;) hehe

i do have some blemishes from yesterday that are healing but like i said, no new ones for today :D ...oh i sure hope things stay this way

i must confess though ...i steamed my face yesterday :shifty: ...oh and it felt SO GOOD! :) ...i didnt steam for long...the whole process was very gentle and my skin wasnt irritated at all ... it was nice and smooth afterwards :) ... and after steaming i let my skin chill out for an hour before doing the regimen for the daytime ...and it felt just fine ... but dont worry i will not be making a habit of this ....maybe once a week at most...if that ...just depends if my skin will need it for the week. we'll see (just im trying to follow the regimen to the "T" :D

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

Hey Poker.....

You remind me of one of my really good friends.... you two type the same.... haha.....

We seem to have some of the same taste in music.... I too love Aaron Lewis... mmmm... I like guys that have meat on them....

Have you seem the 'Forget to Remember" MudVayne video??? freakin' sweet.... he looks yummy........

I wish you luck with the regimen....

You put on makeup very well by the way.... wish I could do that.... don't wear any now... just mascara... my hair covers it all up.... it's all on my cheeks also.....

I have stopped using all meds.... I got really frustrated cause RAM wasn't working for me anymore.... so I don't even have a regimen that I use.... just wash my face with Dove.... that's it..... I still get some pimples... but not as bad as when I was on meds.... screw that....

Well, peace out Poker..... and I hope you see results soon.....

kyandjae a.k.a----- Katie

awww... aaron! :( i didnt get to see my baby :( we couldnt get tickets ... and no i havent seen the forget to remember video yet ...imma keep an eye on it ...wanna see my baby chad :D

god ur so lucky! i wish i could back to the days when i used regular bath soap on my face and all would be dandy :*sigh* ...ahh whatever! :D

anyway, i appreciate ur comment on my log....im glad im not speaking to myself :) anyway ...thanx...i hope the regimen works out as expected :pray: .... :) ciao!