Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashton1

Another Accutane Question

okay ive been on 40 mg tane for about a month and my face is really starting to dry up and i usually wash my face in the morning and at night before i go to bed with my cetaphil bar. i was just wondering if i should just stick to cleansing once a day, or if its fine to wash both morning and night.?

okay ive been on 40 mg tane for about a month and my face is really starting to dry up and i usually wash my face in the morning and at night before i go to bed with my cetaphil bar. i was just wondering if i should just stick to cleansing once a day, or if its fine to wash both morning and night.?

It's whatever you want. In my situation, my face is starting to get really dry after I shower and use cetaphil. So I wash my face at night with it then in the morning, I don't wash it I just take a shower and get my face wet. ( too am on 40 mg for a lil over a month now. HOw much do you weigh? I weight 120lb.

why not trying to use the liquid cleansing instead of the bar?

.. just cleanse with cetaphil once a day mate, who gives a fuck who the liquid is for, just make sure within 5 minutes after you shower you slap on the moisturizer, im 5 months in and moisturizing is a MUST.

the cetaphil cleansing liquid doesnt feel good on my skin and men are suppost to use cetaphil bars anyway

I am a man and use cetaphil liwuid cleanser mate.....never heard that the men should use bar instead...