Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
maisondamore

LAST TIME I WAS TRULY HAPPY = 1997 and 1998

Just got my first computer that year. I was meeting different men off the internet with a buddy of mine. It was wild and crazy. Met a many screwballs and a few nice guys. Didn't need alcohol or meds etc to feel high off life. Was just naturally high. Very free spirit, easy going, didn't care what other people thought. Everyone wanted to date me but I was very shy. The first guy I dated that year was very handsome, but there was just no connection. He was a car salesman and talked to me in the same tone as his customers. Thought of him as a brother type and moved on. Next guy was kinda strange.. had some big pitbulls and prob. just wanted to get into my pants. Best time in my life and met my love in 1998 through a friend.Went on snowboarding trips and loved traveling to his hot pad downtown after class. I was his hot little school girl. Tried my first joint and drink that year as well. Got my braces removed and some fillings placed in my mouth (wonderif any of that contributed to acne), stopped much of my exercise and didn't eat as well. My acne started popping up at the end of 1998 and progressed. It's been on and off acne from then until now.