Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tristam

Help! I've Left My Cleanser Bar Behind...

Title says it all. I was visiting relatives and left my Purpose Gentle Cleanser Bar there (I still have my bp gel and Eucerin Skin Renewal). I just purchased a new one over drugstore.com and had it shipped but what can I do in the meantime?

Please help.

Thanks!

If you can find a Dove Bar lying around, I'm going to have to say that'd be the best substitute. It's a gentle oil free brand, that is, if there's a spare bar lying around.

Dove has oil in it: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Palm Kernelate, Sodium Chloride, Sweet Almond Oil, Rosewood Oil, Cedarwood Oil, Rose Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) thats the sensitive skin one

Thank you for the suggestions. I suppose I'll just have to go with warm water, seeing as that's all I have till I receive my new cleasner bar.

Eh, well I guess I should research a bit more next time...

I don't know why, but I could swear to it that Dove was a good soap to use on acne prone skin (not face, but I body)

The Dove White doesn't have oil in it: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Sodium Tallowate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Sodium Stearate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoate or Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Trisodium Etidronate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Sodium Dodecyl Benzene Sulfonate, but what's the coconut acid for?