Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
odessy

Home remedies For Acne ?????

i got dis from a site !!!

ewwe :confused: does dis actually work????????

"It is actually previously proven that salt can be used as an acne home remedy. Just prepare a salt solution (salt added to warm water) and wash your face with it twice everyday. This will remove the excess oil in your face, the main cause of pimples. You actually have an option to add vinegar to it. Apply it directly on the affected area and leave for 15-20 minutes"

eeks nd applying salt on the face.. good lord !!! will it not make my face thick?? eewwe.. i cant think of dis!!!

well.. i was searching for the scar remedies wen i came across dis.. i was suprised (actually shocked).. i hav heard ppl applying witchs hazel or turmeric powder or lemon but vinegar !!!!!!! sorry i shudnt be laughing at dis but i cant help it .. imagine roaming wid vinegar around and nobody willing to get near u.. :eusa_sick:

oh no no no no no salt is BAAAAD.

cus i had this face scrub with these huge bits of sea salt in it it made my spots so much worse...

hey gotto hear that applying the white of the egg (yuck :eusa_sick: ) helps the skin .. heheheee.. i wud better hav an omlette..

ny more home remedies (but am happy wid bp) to scare ppl out here????

Edited by odessy

applying the white of the egg (yuck :eusa_sick: ) helps the skin

guys .. wont the skin smell badd.. worse den vineger????

What are we cooking here? :D

This place is to scare ppl scare ppl wid de home remedies avaliable.. jus a bit scary thing.. like applying vineger on the face !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

so keep scare-ing :lol2:

good lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! read dis!!!!

"Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Pimples will disappear without a mark with regular applications."

garlic !!!! if am not mistaken ...applying garlic exacerbrates acne ..

Edited by odessy

Garlic? Oh man isn't that like wanting to avoid making contact with other humans? lol

It's funny I just spoke with Count Dracula and he told me that is a blatant lie. :lol2:

It's funny I just spoke with Count Dracula and he told me that is a blatant lie. :lol2:

i just hope it is a lie.. i dunt wanna ppl to spoil deir skin for nothing wid dese stupid remedies..

i know how it feels wen we try out sumthing..wid a dream to hav a better face nd land up wid a much spoiled face!!! :evil:

Exactly!

Thats happened to me few times (years ago when I was younger) when I reached giving up. But then finding out regretting I ever took that family member or person's advise with a so called "new acne remedy"!

I think the best way to truly see if such remedies work is to do extensive research on them as much as you can and reading many positive reviews from people that have tried it.

i want all u guys write down over here .. the remedies dey hav heard or used on their skin.. i want to make ppl aware of the "so called home remedies" which harm the skin rather den to rebuild it !!!

DIS IS TRUE .. NO DOUBT !!!!!! :D

"Products containing benzoyl peroxide are also very beneficial topical cleansing agents. However, if you are using products containing benzoyl peroxide, make extra efforts to screen yourself from the sun."

I FOUND DIS ARTICLE!!!! (atlast sumthin true!!!) :lol2: