Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FLaws that are my fault

-Lips getting narrow because accutane made my lips so dry. (HOPEFULLY its temporary. It better fucking be!) I look really messed up when I smile.

-Too little gums when I smile. I overwhitened them and now my gumline is too high (It doesnt look nice!)

-Scars... From being a fucking dumb ass kid.

[attachmentid=2580]

This is my normal smile so you can see if theres anything i can do about my gums. Thanks all...

post-30762-1131782505_thumb.jpg

post-30762-1131782505_thumb.jpg

Edited by fukingfukthefukingfukers

FLaws that are my fault

-Lips getting narrow because accutane made my lips so dry. (HOPEFULLY its temporary. It better fucking be!)

-Too little gums when I smile. I overwhitened them and now my gumline is too high (It doesnt look nice!)

-Scars... From being a fucking dumb ass kid.

-Lips - don't worry, your lips will be completely fine, same happened to me my lips were all screwed up when I was on accutane. They'll go back to normal, it's just a side effect of accutane.

-Gums - It's all good, there are far worse things... nobody will care how your gums look.

-Scars - I hear you on that one... if only we could go back, but we can't so we have to learn to deal with it and make the best of what we're given. Focus on what you still have rather than what has been lost.

Hope ya feel better soon.

:cool:

Edited by scarred4eva

oh while im here... does anyone know a way to like add an extension to my gums? T_T

What do you mean by extension?

On a side note, keep chap stick on them suckers because I know when I was on tane my lips were so cracked it felt like i'd been tortured by some terrorists by getting my lips cut with razor blades, and they would bleed often. But they were cool a month after I was off of accutane.

oh while im here... does anyone know a way to like add an extension to my gums? T_T

On a side note, keep chap stick on them suckers because I know when I was on tane my lips were so cracked it felt like i'd been tortured by some terrorists by getting my lips cut with razor blades, and they would bleed often. But they were cool a month after I was off of accutane.

I use vaseline intensive care or something like that... eh forget about my gums ill just think its better than having too much gums. No one is perfect... pretty much.

I use vaseline intensive care or something like that... eh forget about my gums ill just think its better than having too much gums. No one is perfect... pretty much.

I didn't even see your pic before I posted, I just looked at it and your lips look fine! I mean it, and also your teeth are very attractive looking, personally I think it's a good thing if your gums are to high, that would make your teeth show more, which is totally fine in my book. Your lips and mouth are way more attractive than mine trust me... and I never think about mine. Don't worry about that, you're very good-looking from what I can see in the pic.

Edited by scarred4eva

Guest tenshigirl25

sorry to ask but are u a girl or a guy? i think u are a girl? because your lips look nice, and your teeth...i dont know what u are saying.

if i didnt see this thread ... i wudve thought its a toothpaste commercial :o

seriously though, its FAR from being ugly ... i would border it on attractive / beautiful. your teeth and lips i.e.

- Mani

My lips seem to have got really big and juicy sine I've gone on the tane, kinda like Angelina Jolis, and I'm a guy! I think its all the vaseline I put on them, and the absence of bp which I had been putting around my mouth for years and had messed up my lips