Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
adeihl

forget to wash face and acne better in the morning?

Hey guys...

first off EXCELENT site! its great to have a community to help one another out with a common problem.

I am 21 years old this december.

I dont have bad acne but currently i have 4 zits on my face and tiny under the skin bumps ALL OVER my forhead and sides of my eyebrows. It seemes that when i forget to wash myface at night ( 2% SA wash) my those bumps seem to shrink in the morning????

I am too scared to try washing with an unmedicated soap, fearing that i will break out totally! I have red marks on my forhead from previous pimples. is it possible that my face is irritated and that is what is causing those tiny under-skin pimples? Perhaps i should wash once a day only?

Andrew

Edited by adeihl

hey!

i take a break from my routine on the weekends and my skin ALWAYS seems to heal faster! i find its good to give a break from the 2x a day thing. So i'm cutting my regimen to 2x a day washing every other day or twice a week or when i get flare ups and otherwise just shower once a day.

Too much BP for me i think for everyday. if i only use it every other day i should be okay.

mind you i'm also on antibiotics and Diane 35 *shrugs*

hey!

i take a break from my routine on the weekends and my skin ALWAYS seems to heal faster! i find its good to give a break from the 2x a day thing. So i'm cutting my regimen to 2x a day washing every other day or twice a week or when i get flare ups and otherwise just shower once a day.

Too much BP for me i think for everyday. if i only use it every other day i should be okay.

mind you i'm also on antibiotics and Diane 35 *shrugs*

Well... i decided to bite the bullet and start a photo journal for you guys while i try this process.. I am stopping ALL chemical acne treatments SC and BP... i always thought they were just keeping my breakouts "under ground" i could still see the bumps where a pimple would be under my skin.

7 days a week-

Morning:

Purpose gentle cleansing wash ( advertised to be as gentle as water)

50/50 lubriderm/aloe lotion

Night:

Purpose gentle cleansing wash ( advertised to be as gentle as water)

Tea Tree Oil ( 100%) spot treatment

GENROUS 50/50 lubriderm/aloe lotion