Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey, i kno that cows milk is supposed 2 be bad 4 acne but wut about goats milk?? is that ok 2 drink??

thanx

It all depends on your blood type O:) :

Cow milk (whole): Any blood type should avoid this, except B type (it is actually good for B type)

Cow milk (skim/2% reduce fat): OK for B and AB type, NO for A and O

Goat milk: Good for AB and B type, OK for A type, NO for O type O:)

I am talking about your general health, not only acne. But I notice everytime I drink whole milk (cow), new pimple will start forming. O:) Doesn't matter if I had it as a drink, ice cream, cream or whipped cream, I would start breaking outs. And it doesn't happen when I drink skim milk or goat milk O:) ( I am an AB type) :D

Food has nothing to do with acne. Unless you eat foods and dont get any vitamins , then its bad. Lack of good food may be bad, but not eating bad food. But not if you eat chocalate, milk, or even dogshit its all nothing.

I think that food definately does effect acne, I don't think that it's just coincidence that whenever I have coke/chips/chocolate I break out.

Oh, you better believe food has A LOT to do with your acne and your health as a whole. :D I didn't believe it myself when my friend first introduced me to blood type diet. But now (after doing it for about 3 months), I am beginning to know what kind of food is BAD for ME (not necessary bad for other people who doesn't have the same blood type as me). After doing the diet (very basic diet: avoid shrimp, chicken, beef and whole cow milk)for about 2 weeks, my skin never break outs, I almost never had headache and my bowel movement getting normal.

I found out (by experience) that shrimp, whole cow milk (including ice cream etc), corn and orange break me outs! Can you believe it? Even ORANGE give me the freakin' break outs! Chocolate, sugar or carbohidrate never bother me. I can eat them like crazy without a problem. But don't try that if you have an O blood type. O:) Chicken affect my migraine headache. It sounds crazy, but everytime I have chicken, I get migraine in less than an hour. And the source of my bowel problem? BEEF! O:)

I am not a vegetarian, but I would choose lamb or turkey instead of chicken or beef. I choose scallop or calamari as substitute for shrimp. The diet has been very good for me. Clearer skin and healthier body. O:)

Oh, you better believe food has A LOT to do with your acne and your health as a whole.  :D I didn't believe it myself when my friend first introduced me to blood type diet. But now (after doing it for about 3 months), I am beginning to know what kind of food is BAD for ME (not necessary bad for other people who doesn't have the same blood type as me). After doing the diet (very basic diet: avoid shrimp, chicken, beef and whole cow milk)for about 2 weeks, my skin never break outs, I almost never had headache and my bowel movement getting normal. 

I found out (by experience) that shrimp, whole cow milk (including ice cream etc), corn and orange break me outs! Can you believe it? Even ORANGE give me the freakin' break outs! Chocolate, sugar or carbohidrate never bother me. I can eat them like crazy without a problem. But don't try that if you have an O blood type.  O:) Chicken affect my migraine headache. It sounds crazy, but everytime I have chicken, I get migraine in less than an hour. And the source of my bowel problem? BEEF!  O:) 

I am not a vegetarian, but I would choose lamb or turkey instead of chicken or beef. I choose scallop or calamari as substitute for shrimp. The diet has been very good for me. Clearer skin and healthier body.  O:)

ok... i didnt read what you wrote because, unfortunately, it was long... and unfortunately, i was lazy. But im sure it was something in the course of opposing what I say... So i guess what I can say is... Food does not affect my.... uhhh... face.. I dont have acne so it cant affect it.. BUT I AM ACNE PRONED.