Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brittany

Geez whats happening!!

hey well

when i put on make up, at school i look in the mirrors and its all like on my skin, it looks all gross and heaps noticeable, I don't use much at all, i have even stopped using concealer!!

I used moisteriser and a sponge.

How long shall i wait between applying moisterizer and foudation?

Also. when i wear water prrof foundation, i still get a dark mark under my eye :( Anyone know how to fix that too? :P

You should wait about 10-15 minutes after you put on your moisturizer to apply your fondation. Since I'm always in a hurry and don't have time to wait around for 15 mins. I just use my blow-dryer (cool air, not hot!).

PS: For your dark circles you might wanna use concealer.

hey well

when i put on make up, at school i look in the mirrors and its all like on my skin, it looks all gross and heaps noticeable, I don't use much at all, i have even stopped using concealer!!

I used moisteriser and a sponge.

How long shall i wait between applying moisterizer and foudation?

Also. when i wear water prrof foundation, i still get a dark mark under my eye :( Anyone know how to fix that too? :P

it's probably just the lighting...seems like my make up looks horrible at school too, but then when I'm out on the weekends it looks good. it's probly all in our heads.