Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nikki001

post your peel status!

everyone post where their status is if your using peels or doing the vinegar thing

for me:

week 2 using glycolic acid peels

used 4 times so far

did 4th one today for 5 minutes

reults: seeing slight fading so far, face is starting to get red once i remove the acid...

still a long way to go!

Why do you guys keep doing peels? shouldn't 12 peels with a 2 week break at week 6 clear up your redmarks?

nope.

everyone post where their status is if your using peels or doing the vinegar thing

5 timeless peels at the start of this year, doing another one next week.

60% improvement overall

70% on the worst patches

love em

what peel would you guys say is the most effective for someone with mild red marks (i'm reffering to the ones sold on ebay cause i've noticed they vary by seller).

Okay I just did my second peel 50% for the full six minutes, my first peel was at 2 minutes, I don't see any improvments yet. When will I start seeing results? My marks are jsut like discoulouration and brown marks, 1 purple mark. :wall:

Why do you guys keep doing peels? shouldn't 12 peels with a 2 week break at week 6 clear up your redmarks?

Not if you have redmarks like mine. Ive only just recovered from severe cystic acne- believe me 12 peels aint enough to clear me up!

what peel would you guys say is the most effective for someone with mild red marks (i'm reffering to the ones sold on ebay cause i've noticed they vary by seller).

Glycolic Acid Peel.

^^Yes i know that,i was reffering to which sellers are recommended since i've tried a few and some are more effective than others.I basically wanna know who has the good shit.

I've done 6 weekly salycylic acid and Lactic acid peels. I've noticed some improvement in the texture of my skin and slight improvement with my redmarks but nothing too significant. I'm taking a break for 2 weeks to give my face a rest.

i did a series of 4 TCA chemical peels done by a plastic surgeon. My skin peeled alot the 1st and 4th times but not the middle 1. My face literally exploded with acne after my 3rd and 4th peels which the doc said was normal...apparantly he said that the acnes are like time bombs that were going to explode anyway and the peel brings them out...

not much consolation though when you have a load of red marks on your face...the thing you paid to remove in the first place....if i dont look decent by xmas im going to kick him in the groin

Actually, my one big redmark is about the size of a dot made by a pall point pen now. I don't wear any makeup on it anymore and like 2 weeks ago it was really red and big and has been for like 6 months before that.