Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ashton1

Accutane plz help

hey , i started out with 10 mg for about 2 months then went back to my doctor and demanded a 40 mg beacause the 10 mg i thought wasn't strong enough. So ive been on the 40 for about 2 weeks now , prior to the other 10 mg i was taking before ,i was just wondering when ppl usually see improvement in the treatment, im a very impatient person and starting to think it wont work. any 1 with any feedback id appreicate it.

10mg is a very low dose (no matter what your weight). 40mg is a medium dose (depending on your weight). You should begin seeing results soon at 40mg. I'm just about finished my second week at 40 mg and have noticed dry lips, eyes, and weak/sensitive skin. Accutance will work, just give it time and don't get depressed. And next time you go in ask for your dose to be bumped up again.

10mg is a very low dose (no matter what your weight). 40mg is a medium dose (depending on your weight). You should begin seeing results soon at 40mg. I'm just about finished my second week at 40 mg and have noticed dry lips, eyes, and weak/sensitive skin. Accutance will work, just give it time and don't get depressed. And next time you go in ask for your dose to be bumped up again.

while ur on accutane, if u get a cold, can u take the medicine for the cold while taking accutane ?