Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HorribleScarsonmyback

Sunbathing with back acnescars after Super CP Serum

Recommended Posts

Hey folks,well Ive been using Super CP Serum and Exfol Serum now for 4 weeks and have seen around 15% improvement in my back scars-still a long way to go and Im hoping that I will seemore improvement-the aim is 75% as I extremely doubt it will remove them 100% but hey I can live with that.I also use a30% glycolic peel on my back every week but am stepping that up to twice weekly soonand after xmas will get a stronger peel for weekly use.My question is -Is it safe to sunbath after using this product as I plan on going to Australia next Novemeber and obviously plan on going to the beach if my skin keeps improving the way it is.I have white lumpy scars and I guess they would just burn as I have beentold they are fat and willburn quickly.My dream world would be for 75% improvment and then go to Autralia and get a tan on my body which covers up the remaining 25%

Ilbe back middle of December to let you all know how its going but If you want my advice anyone who has body scarring start using this stuff and the face aswell-Im too worried to try it on my face incase anything goes wrong but nothing has gone wrong on my back and chest yet,I will be posting photos here in Decemer I just regret not taking a photo of how it looked before starting as you would then be ableto see the noticable improvement!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's wonderful to hear you've been getting good improvements! Personally I found sunbathing helped the red marks in the scarring on my body, although they did burn quite quickly.

Before you go sunbathing, I'd advise you to stop the peels at least a couple of weeks beforehand.

I hope you continue to see improvements.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's wonderful to hear you've been getting good improvements! Personally I found sunbathing helped the red marks in the scarring on my body, although they did burn quite quickly.

Before you go sunbathing, I'd advise you to stop the peels at least a couple of weeks beforehand.

I hope you continue to see improvements.

Ah ye Im defo gunna stop the peels at least 4 or 5 weeks before sunbathing.The way to describe my improvement is that beforehand I felt I had scarring that was horrible and very very freaskish whereas now I have scarring which is nothing to be ashamed of as It has now reduced to normal person scarring and Im living in the hope that the improvement will continue,Im very tempted to start using it on my neck and facial scarring but wanna try it on my back at least until End Of January to see will there be any bad side effects from it and to see it it continues the way it is.In my opinion I would say it will take at least until May before I would have the confidence to take my top off in front of someone,the main problem I have is the white lumpy balls of scar tissue,they are not big but I have lots of them-easiest way to describe them is like a white freckle except raised,So it will take a while for the Exfol Serum and my peels to break this tissue down but Im hopefull I can do it,I was speaking to someone on a chatroom who said he has been using it for 2 years and has larger scars than me but said over the two years he has had 65% improvement.Im gunnabuy a digital camera hoepfully within the next two weeks so I can take photos of now and Middle of December to see if you guys honestly can see improvments,I notice improvements every week no matter how small but will post the pictures in 4 week intervals to get the most out of it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would not get a tan, UV rays only damage your skin and collagen and may possibly undo all the improvements you've already made. Getting a tan is a sign that your skin is being damaged; if you had perfect skin to begin with you might just eventually get fine lines and liver spots, but if you're going to damage newly repaired skin you're going to cancel out all the improvements you've seen so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×