Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
unakwenda

Sounds stupid

Gonna get right to the chase.... I used to get a piss load of pimples, big boulders all over my head. When I had hair, and this is all like last year and stuff. I shaved my head bald, and surprisingly no red marks from these pimples. I'm starting to wonder, maybe washing faces with shampoo will heal red marks... you never know.... I read somewhere in this forum where people are putting lemons and baking soda and rubbing piss on their face..... this sounds just as ridiculous but maybe it just might work...... cause we all know fuckin nothing else will.

Guest james11

It could be that your head doesn't cop all these harsh washes and bp gel every day. Also, the hair would protect it from UV exposure.

the top of the head doesnt have as much blood going to it as does the cheeks. thats why forehead acne is less likely to leave marks for a long time whereas cheek redmarks are a bitch to get rid of

the top of the head doesnt have as much blood going to it as does the cheeks. thats why forehead acne is less likely to leave marks for a long time whereas cheek redmarks are a bitch to get rid of

That's really odd. Because scarring (mostly brown marks) on my forehead NEVER went away. But when I had some bad scars on my cheek, I just used some kind of scar cream (forgot what it was) and an exfoliation sponge and those marks faded within a few months. The marks on my forehead have remained for years. You'd think the blood would help healing in some way... oh well, i guess im just speaking for myself.

Problem now is that I recently got more redmarks and brownies on my cheeks and am trying to remember what kind of scar cream or lightening cream i used.... i remember the scars were fading, but it looked not the same skin tone as the rest of my cheek, so i used an exfoliation sponge for a few months and then everything looked perfect.

BUT WTF WAS I USING TO GET RID OF THE SCARS???????? I moved recently and I just don't remember. I'll have to look in storage and see if anything skin products brings me a clue. Was it something from proactive? No, I'm not sure. Hopefully it wasn't empty or I threw it out. Hopefully it's still in storage or something.

That is wrong, less blood flow will slow the process of reconstruction from damage. Why do you think if you get a scratch on your eye that it can be there for years? Because your eye has almost no blood flow so it takes a long time for the damage to be fixed.

Edited by Inve