Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
phaethonatas

Moisturizing at night?

Hey I was wondering if anybody has tried skipping the moisturizer at night? It seems to me like when I put the BP Gel on, my face looks a lot better, but as soon as I apply the moisturizer, it seems to sting my face and irritate it. Dan doesnt say that you HAVE to use moisturizer at night; he just prefers it. Has anybody tried skipping this step? what were the results?

Hey I was wondering if anybody has tried skipping the moisturizer at night? It seems to me like when I put the BP Gel on, my face looks a lot better, but as soon as I apply the moisturizer, it seems to sting my face and irritate it. Dan doesnt say that you HAVE to use moisturizer at night; he just prefers it. Has anybody tried skipping this step? what were the results?

Hi i have been doing the regeim since july, and am having good results.

I dont use moisturiser at night, beacause the bp does'nt not dry my skin out, but i have only ben doing this for the past month since i have been on dan's bp gel, any other and i would have to moisturise, i think it depends on your skin.

yea...i have been using brevoxyl 4%...and when i switched to neutrogena...i used 2 fingers for half a dace :P juz trying tht out...and the next day my skin was smoooth..omg it was like...once in a blue and green moon!!!! i would love to have dan's bp gel.....but my parents =.= argh!

make sure your moisturizer is a non AHA one.. and that it doesnt have any acne fighting ingredients like salycylic acid and such.

Alright, thanks...

I've been on it since June, and it has worked better than anything else, but I wanted to try something new... just seeing if anybody has tried it before...