Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Hazor

Marijuana + Accutane SMALLER BUZZ :(

I don't know if its just me or if it is actually the Accutane but my buzz has been significantly weaker. It's only taking me about 45 minutes to sober up. Before I started accutane I would get the full 2 hours and have that mint feeling at the start... Even when I mixed salvia, weed and tobacco together I wouldnt get a full buzz... Hence my question... Does accutane decrease your potential buzz fom weed when mixing the two together??? I took a break for 2 months from weed, came back and I was still fully tolerant to it... whats up with that!!! I need some potheads to give me some answers here!!

dude its probably because you mixed it with that other shit or because its just some crap weed get you some good mids or somethin and smoke it straight and see what happens

dude its probably because you mixed it with that other shit or because its just some crap weed get you some good mids or somethin and smoke it straight and see what happens

dude, stfu. not only should salvia fuck you in and of itself, tobacco (think european style spliffs) adds to the high, giving that distinct, but subtle, tobacco rush. and second, "some good mids"...wtf. what are you smoking? don't ever reply with stupid shit like this, so people like me can get a relatively harsh joy out of clowning on you.

yea, you probably be smoking sess. get a new dealer that sells sacs with red hairs in em.

and maybe since your tired from accutane, you get less of the high times because your body already feels drained

the one i get is very potent.. its called "white widow" and used to knock me over............. dont talk about the potency...... i want to hear from some people that have actually experienced a lack of high whilst mixing accutane plus weed

ok chic obviously youre not from the us and have no fuckin idea what youre talking about ive smoked salvia and its nothing ok and yeah i know what youre talkin about the tobacco after you smoke but not mixing it theres no point to that ok so dont try to come here and start shit with me dude when this guy was asking a simple question that i was just trying to answer for him