Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oedipus

Quick Lemon Water Question

Alright, so most of my acne is finally dieing down but alot of ugly red marks are remaining :(

So Im doing pretty much everything I can to get rid of them including drinking Lemon Water. I went out tonight and bought a Gallon Jug of Ice Mountain water and 6 Lemons. I squeezed 5 of the lemons into the jug of water, its One Gallon of water. I was planning on putting it in the fridge and dirnking it over a day or two.

Is that to many lemons for a gallon? Or is it to few or would you say its about right? I heard a half a lemon per glass is about right but not sure.

Thanks

seriously to the guys (cant say if this affects the women like this as well) but when i first started to drink lemon water i was squeezing a whole lemon into a pint of water and drinking 2 of these a day. the result after 2 days was like i was pissing razor blades. i stopped drinking it and it went away. now i just squeezing a good slice into the water and end up drinking about 2 lemons over a whole day. i think large quanites arent good for the bladder

Guest pokerbugg

u think its bad to add some sweet n low to it and make limeanade or lemonade ...

I would not use sweet n' low only becuase its bad for you...I'll find a link that says why...... I use "Stevia" its all natural and I have not found anything bad about it, you can get it at a health food store

http://www.vegsource.com/davis/sweeteners.htm

http://www.davidicke.net/medicalarchives/c...tamefraud2.html

anyway this is only just some of the info that I found. It looks like if you just have a little bit of artifial sweeteners you'll be ok......

Well I made a gallong of it but Im only going to drink 2-3 Glasses a day, its not like Im going to chug the whole thing within a day.