Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i just wanted to find out what everyone thinks about this. my question is that why does pimples come back even if i clean my face often and use BP. its pretty damn annoying although i know it takes time for it to all go away. So what do you guys think? do pimples still come back for you even when u clean your face and use BP or some other pimple medication?

Maelstrom...

There is no easy answer, if you spend time around this site, and read posts, you'll find no one here is any close to an answer than you are.

well i think my acne comes back when i am under stress and my hormones goes psycho, because i am starting to break out again and it's exam time!

so now i am doubling my dosage of BP and try to get as much sleep in as possible (although it is very difficult i can tell u)

btw, u say u clean ur face often, how often?

don't clean more than twice a day!

i clean my face twice a day with a cleanser. i use clearasil ultra acne eliminating scrub. other times thru the day when i feel my face is too "heavy" i'd just rinse my face with water to freshen up. I try not to do the overwashing because i've read all over these boards that it may aggrevate acne.

Guest virgo

i just started to clean 3 times a day.. i dont think it should really matter... once in the morning, once in the afternoon after school to take my makeup off, and once before i go to bed