Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yocheckoutthisride

ahh too many regimen ideas! HELP

Ahh too many different ideas to throw into the regimen... here's my brainstorm of what I think I should use.

(Drink lemon water all day ???)

Morning

-Clean areas with Clearasil 3-in-1 acne defense cleanser

-Rinse off

-Apply astringent

-Wait

-Apply Benzaclin*

*I am not on benzaclin yet, but I am going to ask my doctor if he can give me a prescription. All this is, is 5% bp + some anti-biotic to fight bacteria. I also don't know any of the side-effects and what not so if anyone wants to help me out with this *hint hint* you're more than welcome to

Night

-Clean areas with Purpose bar

-Rinse off

-Apply benzaclin

-Apply moisturizer*

*I don't know... the moisturizer gets expensive for me and it doesn't really do much besides make my skin smooth... well, I honestly don't care about my chest or back being too smooth, so I think I will eventually rid myself of the moisturizer

Total cost = around $10 (not including prescription)

not too shabby

if anyone wants to comment or reccomend anything about my regimen... well, please do because I really don't know what I am doing.

and yeah, i know salicylic acid in the 3-in-1 cleanser wont work well with the bp...

also, is it just me or is anyone else running out of the neutrogena on-the-spot bp really fast? i run out of 1 bottle in less than a week or so... I'M [email protected]$%b&@#4

you definitely shouldnt use salicylic acid with bezaclin or bp it is to much medication and irritation which will cause breakouts, use purpose in the morning too, just be patient