Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tyjasa

which is the best microdermabrasion cream?

Need some advice on which microdermabrasion cream is the best on the market. Thinking about buying either Youthful Essence or Epidermx.

I would be interested in knowing this too....So far I have done 2 microdermabrasion treatments and I am VERY happy with the outcome....I will go probably 2 or 3 more times and then buy one of these for maintenance at home....I look forward to hearing any opinions :D

how much does each session cost? Do u guys do this at the beauty salon or doctors office?

The original post is referring to the at home systems you can buy....you might have seen the infomercial for youthful essence??? I think it runs 50 bucks??? My 2 microdermabrasion sessions have been at a day spa I saw on a special on the news and I am SO glad I happened to be watching the news that morning! They are about 45 minutes from me and I know I would never have found them otherwise...they are really great and keep up with the latest ways to help skin....but they are very loyal to the things they know work too....When I go I have never gotten just dermabrasion so I can't really remember how much that costs =) when I go I have gotten a facial including deep extractions and then the dermabrasion, this is followed by steam and a soothing masque and then a massage (HEAVENLY =) and then after that I have gotten 2 different procedures...one called lam probe and one called cryoprobe they are both to help get rid of scars and I am VERY happy with the results.....for these sessions I have paid $200 for one and $230 for the other plus tips....I don't make a lot of money at all so this is pricey for me but it is TRULY worth every penny....I would go once a month every month if I could afford it =) I am located in Los Angeles so anyone in this area that wants info let me know...I would be more than happy to pass the word on about this place! :D

I tried the "i-skin" brand. Pretty cheap. 39.99 at Sally's Beauty Supply in the US. I thought I noticed results. I used it for double the recommended time but i normally don't have sensitive skin.