Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
cutie3731

the 7 day diet plan???

Okay so i have a dance performance coming up in exactly 2 weeks and i ran into a huge problem which is that i can't fit into the dress i'm gonna be dancing and it was ordered from out of country so i don't have time to get a new one. i need to lose 15 lbs in the next two weeks temporarily just for the dance then i'd probably gain it back again. but i just wanted to know if this 3 day diet plan or 7 day diet plan really works and how much weight can i lose with it?

Guest james11

Stupid idea. You are probably just going to de-hydrate yourself and the loss of fluids will drop your weight!

bad idea to try and loss 15lbs in2 weeks, may be you can have a seamstress make it bigger for you. What kind of dance do you do?

well this is a mix of jazz, hip hop, and salsa dancing. i'm just trying to lose weight for the event not permanently. its only for two weeks. even 10 lbs would be good so if anyone can give me advice i would really appreciate it.

Guest Cubsfan

go vegan, exercise daily and don't forget to yell out boo yah

15lbs in 2 weeks is do-able. Very simple actually. First drink nothing but home made juice for 3 days. Then the remaining 11 days eat only healthy whole foods and every morning BEFORE eating anything, jog for 15-20min, its the empty stomach which will do it for you. If you eat first you wont lose that much

losing that much weight in 2 weeks is not healthy. YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME ILL telling someone to lose weight that way! do you know how much STRESS it will be on your heart to drop that much that fast? forget the dancing, you'll pass out on the floor.

Try toning instead, just a lot of exercise and eating right. You might not lose the weight per se but your body will fit its form more smoothly, which will probably help with the dress fit.

Seriously to lose 15 lbs you need at LEAST 4 weeks. You shouldn't be losing more than 5 lbs or so a week on any diet thats reputable.

Guest james11

15lbs in 2 weeks is do-able. Very simple actually. First drink nothing but home made juice for 3 days. Then the remaining 11 days eat only healthy whole foods and every morning BEFORE eating anything, jog for 15-20min, its the empty stomach which will do it for you. If you eat first you wont lose that much

Do you actually know why running in the morning before food helps you lose weight??

Losing that much weight such a short amount of time is really unhealthy. Your post is almost an eating disorder guide.