Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
christa

Help meeeeee!!

I went through a period of about eight months with very clear skin but now it's coming back again. I changed my regime around to using it only very second night but that was about three to three and a half months ago. Could it be catching up now? Or could it be the season change. Somebody help me out here. It is getting really bad again.

I went through a period of about eight months with very clear skin but now it's coming back again. I changed my regime around to using it only very second night but that was about three to three and a half months ago. Could it be catching up now? Or could it be the season change. Somebody help me out here. It is getting really bad again.

Hi Christa

Just as it takes 3 months to clear on regimen it can takes about 3 months for problem to reappear once off regimen.

It's always important to cleanse twice daily at least whether using BP or not becos our faces are exposed to pollutants, humidity, oil in air plus we accumulate sebum throughout day.

Since you are still using BP every other day you won't have a problem using it twice daily again.

You can probably never come off a twice daily regimen of cleansing due to oily skin but you can try lowering the amount of BP you use and monitoring how clear you stay.

It's far better to use a lower dose of BP twice daily than alot every other day.

Dont panic.

Just get back on the twice daily regimen.

:)

I dropped my BP gel usage to every so often when I got as clear as I wanted. Sometimes I will start to get a few pimples again, in that case the BP gel goes on more often than not. To me that's not a problem. You will get clear again and then you can decide how often you want to continue using it. It's all about what works for you! :)