Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
missoxford

Weird cysts behind ears etc.

Hi guys!

I'm on (Ro)accutane, 40 mgs a day, 5th week... And this morning I noticed some gigantic cysts starting to grow in the back of my head and behind my right ear.... They just don't feel normal!

Especially the massive one on the one side of my head, it feels like it goes inwards into my head, and the area is all soft??? Like a rotten fruit or something... Hope someone else has had the same ? ?

:confused: It's REALLY painful ...

that is just what some cysts feel like. It is all ok, u are only on 5th week aswell so yeh that sounds all ok.

i think i have the sam problems but it doesnt hurt. i have them behind the ear lobes. but they dont hurt and are not red.

Well i've had the knots on my ear lobes, cysts you would say. not sure if that is what you are describing. Acne was the cause, and they went away after a few days, but yeah.. they really hurt.

I'd say they are one of the most painful spots to have it.. first and second probably being in the nose and on the lip. (which i've both experienced) :doubt:

Well, they're not ON the earlobes, but behind.. Painful anyway tho :mad: Four "balls" in a row behind my ear........ Grr.. And the "soft " area in my neck is sorta itchy... :wall:

Oh well, bring it on Accutane, I can take it.. ;)