Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

well i feel like my lifes officialy over at this point. it started 4 years ago when i started getting acne and it wasnt to bad........ i met a girl and she kinda fucked me over with another guy and things ended there, i was 14 so it wasnt to big of a deal.... then the next year when i went back to school my acne started to get worse.. it was all over the sides of my face and i started begining to get depressed..... went to 3 years and it was even worse... i would cover my face in class by putting my hand down or when talking to a person i would turn my head to the side that wasnt broken out as much...... than in gr 12 a miracle happened.. i went on accutane my senior year was amazing...... no lie i was labelled one of the best looking guys in school... i could pretty much get any girl i wanted and all the junior and softmores were crazy about me.... i met a girl and this is the first girl i ever loved in my life.... the feelings i had for her were un believable. i expierenced so muchiwht her... prom.. graduation.. graduation night... and we spent all summer together..... i was on top of the world NOTHING could stop me.. ya right....

than... she left me... i thought my life couldnt get worse.. the 1 girl i actually cared about and loved in my life was no longer apart of it.. i felt like my life couldnt get worse... than my acne started to get worse and worse... than this past week i got cyst all over my chin.... and now im so depressed i dont want to leave the house....... reminds me of the past days :(

fuck life....

Maybe accutane again? well atleast you had a good life in high school. Mine was so bad that i dropped out cause of my acne.

If you overcame acne once you'll sure to be able to overcome it again.

Good luck

Fuck I know what ur going through.

I'm at a very good point in my life right now I got a pimp ass ryde beutiful Girl, and even a house...

But wait just when I though everything was good I start breaking out again.

A count of 3 zits and 2 big cyct on my face in a day count of 3 .

For like the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th time, the acne bacterium's genome was cracked last year, meaning that a bona fide CURE is well on the way.

Just be patient.

Is this some bullshit statement you gave out to hopefully manifest some "esteem" in our already non-existant self-esteem nodes?

For like the 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999th time, the acne bacterium's genome was cracked last year, meaning that a bona fide CURE is well on the way.

Just be patient.

This will sound pessimistic, but that doesn't mean they will find a "CURE" fast. It might still be years.

im in high school and its not that bad, ive got good friends and my grades arent that bad, still i know i could be better....if only.....

damn that sucks, try not to think about the acne anymore so maybe you wont stress about it and then breakout more?? for sure go see your dermontologist

dont listen to freakboy hes going crazy lol, hes tryin to spread his disease of sadness dont get sucked in!

Hehe. I miss high school. Those times where you'd fall in love with someone thinking that you'll spend the rest of your life with that special person, only to realize later in life how naive you were back then about love and life.

Anyway, several years from now when you become more mature, despite the fact that you got hurt now, you'll look back at this experience with a feeling of nostalgia. You'd probably laugh and ask yourself why you took life in high school so seriously. You'll most likely meet someone who will show you what true love is and you will live happily ever after.

Or if things don't work out for you in the future, you may want to take FreakBoy's advice. Life can be full of rejection and disappointment -- with acne or not. With more than 50% of marriages ending in divorce, I highly recommend that you use this experience as character building. What would you do when you find out that your future wife that you love so much has been screwing the gardener (that also happens in real life and not just on a TV show)? And what about if that said wife, who has never worked in her life (not a single dime), wants half of your money and belongings, something that you worked so hard to get? Or again, what if that said wife wants complete custody of your children where you have no visitation rights? What would you do? Are you going to kill yourself? Are you going to buy a gun and put a bullet in between your ex-wife's eyes while she is sleeping right beside your former gardener after they just had incredible, passionate, mind-blowing sex while your kids are sleeping in the other room, who by now consider the gardener as their daddy? If you can't handle being dumped by a girl who you only knew for like less than a year or even acne, how will you handle tougher life situations?

If you want my advice, instead of crying over this, use this to better yourself. Use this experience to make yourself stronger both emotionally and mentally. Several years from now when you get more responsibilities in life and enter complicated adult relationships (much more complicated than the ones you had in high school), you will know what to do. Life is going to be a bitch. Will you be ready?

ya dude just get accutane again fuck acne. i will take accutane tell it kills me if acne does not go away. i will not let it win im on my first course but i will do as many as it takes. after 3 or 4 courses and the doc says i can not do any anymore i will get it illegally and take it until i dont get acne anymore. hell if plastic surgery will fix acne i will do it. my acne is not sevear but bad enough for me. so fuck that dude just get another course.

I've had accutane three times. It works great. I have no problems getting it when I need it. I guess I'm saying what most here are, try it again. Good luck.

accutane was so messed though.... i would get hot flashes randomly.. when i would get nervous... id literally turn pitch red... its getting better now that i been off for 8 months but the acne is coming backk full force.. and even know when i leave the shower sometimes i get these incredible hot flashes and sweat so bad than i panick about the sweat because im worried it will cause more acne

Guest tenshigirl25

i think start th accutane again now too..whats worse? weigh it up..but i know how u feel, being all stressed out and feeling whats the point..but thats life. there will b other times and u will meet anothr girl and its all happening this way so u can grow and learn..or however u wanna look at it. it sucks now, but try ways to relax and if ur acne is coming back full force then i think accutane may be your only choice.

accutane was so messed though.... i would get hot flashes randomly.. when i would get nervous... id literally turn pitch red... its getting better now that i been off for 8 months but the acne is coming backk full force.. and even know when i leave the shower sometimes i get these incredible hot flashes and sweat so bad than i panick about the sweat because im worried it will cause more acne

Key factor of acne..Stress

There's plenty of other treatments than accutane though.

The blue/red lights treatments clear acne 70-85% (for 70% of the population), and tea tree oil seems about as good as BP, but without the side-effects.

And there's plenty of oral and topical antibiotic treatments that work well.

Basically, chances are your can control your acne some other way- the treatments are improving *all* the time.

my 4 years in HS was like sh!t !! I thought high school would be the best years of my life , but acnes ruined it all !!