Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi guys,

Does anyone have any expirience with Vitamin B5 or Zinc? If so, which is better and how well do they work? I've seen the reviews about them, i just thought i would try zinc before I tried B5. How good is zinc???

Thanks!

I've been using B5 for about 2.5 weeks and it really does seem to be helping. I also use zinc at the same time. I know a lot of people on here don't think B5 works but it is for me so give it a go. I use B5 powder and have 2.5 grams 4 timesa day. Try and eat something before you take it though as it can cause stomach cramping on an empty stomach. You should also take a vitamin B complex with it as taking so huge amounts of B5 can make you deficient in the other B vitamins. Take Biotin as well as that is meant to increase B5s effectiveness.

I take a vitamin B complex in the morning with my first 2.5 grams and zinc a 15 mg zinc tablet and then another 2.5 grams of B5 with lunch. Another 2.5 grams of B5, a biotin 1000 tablet an another zinc tablet with dinner then the last 2.5 grams of B5 before bed with another zinc tablet and Ester C which is a good antioxidant and helps your skin produce more collagen.

It works for me but I've found I have to be strict with it and not skip anything. Good luck!