Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tommy_boi

Would This Work On Me Scars

It would take many, many glycolic peels to see improvements on scars. They told me at least 10 at the derms office. I used to go in for professional glycolic peels at the derms office. However, my skin tone and pores looked alot better but don't expect quick results. The last time I did it, years ago, I had a little bump under the skin which would not come to the surface, they used the 50% this time and a bit clump of skin over the bump came off. It unclogged the area and healed right up in a few days. It was amazing. I'm thinking about ordering some 30 and 50 percent. DON't do the 50% right off since it is strong. Start off with the milder version, possibly 15 then 30 depending on the texture and type of skin you have.

What would you say is the best for mild scars then.? do you think they will go on their own in time also,? what do you folk think of these i find on ebay, will these work.?

http://cgi.ebay.com/BIG-jar-ALUMINUM-OXIDE...1QQcmdZViewItem

I used the Clearasil scar treatment which worked really well. I have switched over to the acne free scar eraser however and am happy with the results.

I swear to god my skin is smoother than it was a few months ago. I am not talking about red marks either. I have been taking pix to document how my face changes. I really like the scar eraser stuff since it is not real greasy or anything. I dont see why a glycolic peel wouldnt do anything for very minor scars. If they are real minor u could probably even get microderm done to fix the problem.

peace