Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hey, I'm at UW. Yo anyone who's into trance here. Rank1 Nov 14th at Guv!!

i went to see ferry corsten a few weeks back :cool:

I saw Tiesto in summer, Armin at LOL, and Corsten just a few weeks back :D That's the stuff dreams are made of. Plus, Rank1 is coming soon. Allright!

we should have a gathering!

lol

i have a degree in science from U of T but work dowtown in finance.

:)

pretty cool... how's finance? Also how long did it take u to get a job after your degree? I was just curious because i'm in school right now as well.

hey i was wondering what does everyone do? i mean highschool,college,work? :think:

im a web developer for a small company , it took me lots of time to find a job i liked cause my acne got in my way :wall:

hey i was wondering what does everyone do? i mean highschool,college,work? :think:

im a web developer for a small company , it took me lots of time to find a job i liked cause my acne got in my way :wall:

Thanks for sharing, i'm glad that u found a job that u like... i think that's really important in the long run.

i have a degree in science from U of T but work dowtown in finance.

:)

are you one of those micheal douglas from wall street types? :D

Hey guys is anyone gonna go see SAW 2? Damn that movie looks wicked... the first one was awesome but this one looks like it's gonna out do it. :whistle:

are you one of those micheal douglas from wall street types?

HAH HAH no way. i'm probably the LEAST like that of anyone. Too geeky :D I'm just a girl trying to make a living doing admin stuff :D

gi mojo,

you damn traitor, how can u be an avalanche fan when we have the leafs

leafs got killed last nite, i dont like this "new" nhl, the rules make this game look like a school yard pick up game... :boohoo: . youd never see these kinda scores before

are you one of those micheal douglas from wall street types?

HAH HAH no way. i'm probably the LEAST like that of anyone. Too geeky :D I'm just a girl trying to make a living doing admin stuff :D

too bad , i was gonne ask oyu for some stock tips.. :razz:

hey Scar. me too. off to the derm on friday for my injections. boo-urns.

Plus i keep getting this weird red spots that are *aparently* the result of the cold weather and are just blood vessels (tiny) that burst under the skin.

bleh.

hey tired_of_waiting! yes it is! what brings you to mississauga on the weekends if i may ask? also, i like your name! i dunno if the trews inspired that one (they have a song by that title).

Hey Gin & Juice - good call on the trance ;)

Huge trance head myself; I live in TO. I was @ Tiesto in the summer dancing my balls off... soo good.

Going to see him on the 27th in NYC @ Crobar baby... with an Oakenfold warmup ;)