Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mystic_violet_01

I guarantee this will make your clogged pores disappear!

Steaming ur face for 10 mins everyday will eventually unclog all ur blocked pores!

Depending on the severity of ur pores, it will take anywhere from 1-2 months to have smaller clear pores-

i promise! I had really deep black clogged pores and i steamed my face everyday for 10 mins for 2 months and now my pores are clear!

Here's how:

-Boil some water

-put some salt into a bowel(optional)

-pour in the boiling water

-sit at a table with ur head over the bowl and a towl over ur head to trap the steam

-if it's too hot let some steam out

Do this every night until ur pores are clear!

ill do it now...............

glass bowl, bit of salt , boiling water, towel over head --got it!

i do this and then go for shower yea?

thanks

Steaming ur face for 10 mins everyday will eventually unclog all ur blocked pores!

Depending on the severity of ur pores, it will take anywhere from 1-2 months to have smaller clear pores-

i promise! I had really deep black clogged pores and i steamed my face everyday for 10 mins for 2 months and now my pores are clear!

Here's how:

-Boil some water

-put some salt into a bowel(optional)

-pour in the boiling water

-sit at a table with ur head over the bowl and a towl over ur head to trap the steam

-if it's too hot let some steam out

Do this every night until ur pores are clear!

first of all your not suppose to do this everday.. its very bad for your skin.

i read only once or 2wice a week maxx. and.. ah i did work for me.. untill the last time i did it

it made my skin more red and kinda bumpy my skin was inflated like a bruse or sumthing (and it was warm).

i was not sure what it was :\

since it had never happened before... i was pretty freaked out.. my face was pretty much

like that till the morning and i did it @ night.. so i

guess for 12 hours? or sumthin. so.. ahh i am too scared to

try it again :P lol

oh and make sure.. if u do this to wash your face with warm water first to take the impuerties out of your open pores. and then with cool water

to close the pores :D

Hopeful lad, yeah u can take a shower after just make sure u rinse ur face with cool water so u close ur pores up. Ur skin may looke a little red after but it will get use to it and if it gets too dry just moisturise a little with oil free moisture. When ur happy with ur pores just steam for 2 days a week to keep them clear.

Guest james11

yeah salt does NOT evaporate mystic!

If you are tasting it, then i suggest you stop drinking the water when you get hot under there!

ummm, ok, i drink the boiling water!

anyway, the salt won't hurt so ill keep using it.

Yes, i can confirm it works. Ive done it for more then a month and my pores are almost clear. Your skin may look red after but thats just from the heat and it will get use to it. Depending on ur skin type, it may get a little dry if u dont moisturise, but most people with clogged pores have oily skin so it shouldnt get dry. Plus my skin is mega sensitive and it made it worse, but at first i did break out just a little, but then u get use to it.

salt is suppose to be good for acne, like if u swim in the sea ur skin feels and looks better, yeah?

but if u dont use the salt it doesnt really matter, im not even sure if it works i just figured it cant hurt!

but if u dont use the salt it doesnt really matter, im not even sure if it works i just figured it cant hurt!

True... but since the salt cant evaporate...it does absolutly nothing... :D

True... but since the salt cant evaporate...it does absolutly nothing... :D

The salt you are tasting is the salt expelled from your pores; human sweat contains salt..

steaming EVERYDAY is bad for your skin. keep it to something like once a week would be beneficial i think. btw, someone on this board, tiramisu, is the one who started the steaming with salt thing. that was the original thread.

actually it does, i can taste it too...

No, it really doesn't. Look it up online.

True...salt can not evaporate, because of its complex and heavy molecular structure

When I used to steam my face I just ran hot water from the bathroom faucet a bent over the sink with a towel over my head. It saved me from getting another bowl dirty. But I don't really do it anymore. It always seemed to make my problem worse. :(

Steaming worked REALLY well for me. I did it everynight for a minute and a half - towel over the sink (since clean bowls are hard to find in this place sometimes!).

Worked really well, although I got lazy and don't do it as much. But it did work for me.