Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mrs.Stage

LOOK PEOPLE

Okay, so I dont really bad scars, they've only come up in the past couple of months. But I really dont want to have them anymore. Let me explain... I got married last Nov. Then for some stupid reason (blame the gov, hes in the army) my husband was sent to Iraq. Hes coming back in Feb. And I just want to look like I did when he left, which I still did have pimples and whatever, small ones. I was happy w/ my skin. cause I knew it could be worse. But these past couple of months ive been breaking out like crazy. and this just fuels my theory that alot of female acne is sometimes triggered by stress. So remember that!! Anyways. Ive been trying to banish those scars away. Ive been using Neutrogena acne mark fading peel and aveeno clear complexion correcting treatment. Im going to take a chance and use this websites regime. I have to say though I really like that aveeno. I would recommend it. It makes skin quility alot better, smoother infact.. So if anyone could help me out id be so greatful. :pray:

Okay, so I dont really bad scars, they've only come up in the past couple of months. But I really dont want to have them anymore. Let me explain... I got married last Nov. Then for some stupid reason (blame the gov, hes in the army) my husband was sent to Iraq. Hes coming back in Feb. And I just want to look like I did when he left, which I still did have pimples and whatever, small ones. I was happy w/ my skin. cause I knew it could be worse. But these past couple of months ive been breaking out like crazy. and this just fuels my theory that alot of female acne is sometimes triggered by stress. So remember that!! Anyways. Ive been trying to banish those scars away. Ive been using Neutrogena acne mark fading peel and aveeno clear complexion correcting treatment. Im going to take a chance and use this websites regime. I have to say though I really like that aveeno. I would recommend it. It makes skin quility alot better, smoother infact.. So if anyone could help me out id be so greatful. :pray:

Just wondering, how well has the Neutrogena acne mark fading peel worked for you? I've heard both good and not so good results so I wanted to hear about your experience before I went out and bought it. My worst red marks are in between my eyebrows. And I completely agree with the theory that female acne is triggered by stress!! I had close to flawless skin all throughout highschool (never more than 3 pimples at a time)... then about 4 months ago I started having major boyfriend issues, finacial and college troubles, etc. etc, it's like I got hit with everything all at once... and my face has been broken out constantly ever since. This too shall pass... :rolleyes:

Just wondering, how well has the Neutrogena acne mark fading peel worked for you? I've heard both good and not so good results so I wanted to hear about your experience before I went out and bought it. My worst red marks are in between my eyebrows. And I completely agree with the theory that female acne is triggered by stress!! I had close to flawless skin all throughout highschool (never more than 3 pimples at a time)... then about 4 months ago I started having major boyfriend issues, finacial and college troubles, etc. etc, it's like I got hit with everything all at once... and my face has been broken out constantly ever since. This too shall pass... :rolleyes:

you know I only use use everyother day. and it really worked. Till I started breaking out. Now only time will tell. Im still going to use it. The scars that I had before are gone. So I really think it does work. I think its the scrubing action it produces. Clearing away the old dull skin. I think it works better for people who have surpased the teen acne years. But thats just my theory. BTW the neutrogen microdermadration at home kit does wonders too. It rather expensive. But I think in the long run, it helps your skin stay younger, which is always a factor for me. and you im sure! :)