Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
westcoastin

RAZOR BUMPS!!! HELP PLEASE! SOMEBODY!

I am 18 years old. I was on accutane for a pretty good time when I was 15. It cleared my skin up great!

But now my facial hair is pretty thick and everytime I shave I get razor bumps and ingrown hairs they take forever to go away!! I shave my chest and I get them on there too!! Its a real pain. I finally got rid of acne and now I am having this problem. I no longer can afford to visit a dermotologist.

I have tried everything. 1 bladed razors, 2 bladed, 3 bladed. Electric razors. I have tried washing everything with alcohol. I shave after I shower so my hair is softer. I have shaved everyday. I have shaved every other day.

What can I do to make this go away. Its really causing me lots of anxiety lately. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

JOSH

I am a woman but get ingrown hairs on my legs often. I no longer have them now. One thing I did was switch my shaving cream to hair conditioner. Thats right, hair conditioner. Shaving creams can be overdrying and leave residues on the skin. Hair conditioner conditions and softens the hair so it is easier to shave.