Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
letskillsomeacne

Thank you Dan!

I just want to say Thank you, Dan! The regimen really saved me. Half a year ago, I was even afraid to leave the house because I had soo much acne. I am now really TOTALLY CLEAR from acne. For the first time in my life, I can really say, I LOVE MY SKIN! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It has helped so many of us ragain our confidence. You really have no idea what that means to me. Thank you for inventing this site. I've already told so many of my friends about the regimen and this site. I still see so many people out there suffering with acne, I wished I could tell them about this site without offending them.

I will continue to spread the words. Thanks again!

I still see so many people out there suffering with acne, I wished I could tell them about this site without offending them.

Me too! It's not the kind of thing you can say to someone tho... I found out about acne.org through a book. I suppose when people are ready they'll find the help they need.

Nice to see this kind of post, it gives us hope. I am on the road to being clear - I would say I'm 95% clear thanks to the regimen and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be able to do a post like this myself.

Guest Tinky

I still see so many people out there suffering with acne, I wished I could tell them about this site without offending them.

Me too! It's not the kind of thing you can say to someone tho... I found out about acne.org through a book. I suppose when people are ready they'll find the help they need.

Nice to see this kind of post, it gives us hope. I am on the road to being clear - I would say I'm 95% clear thanks to the regimen and hopefully in a couple of months I'll be able to do a post like this myself.

My local library had a copy of the Regimen book!!!! :dance:

Dan you could donate copies of the book to school libraries, I'm sure they'd take a free copy and MANY

would probably check it out!!!!

There it is!!!!

I just want to say Thank you, Dan! The regimen really saved me. Half a year ago, I was even afraid to leave the house because I had soo much acne. I am now really TOTALLY CLEAR from acne. For the first time in my life, I can really say, I LOVE MY SKIN! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It has helped so many of us ragain our confidence. You really have no idea what that means to me. Thank you for inventing this site. I've already told so many of my friends about the regimen and this site. I still see so many people out there suffering with acne, I wished I could tell them about this site without offending them.

hey thats great

how long did it take u till u got clear and how was it

did u get worse then better or did it just keep getting better

What moisturizer have you been using?

I also want to give a little Dan shout-out!

I'm in month four to five (I really don't know where I am) of the Regimen and I can safely say that I haven't seen my skin so clear in years. Only some faint redmarks remain, but they're fading (even on the side of my face that gets squashed into the pillow!); my skin is still improving even though I'm at school, which means bad sleep, bad eating, and some bad behavior.

For people questioning the Regimen--I really questioned it too because my skin would still break out slightly even into the third month. I just stuck with it and made it a habit, and it's definitely paid off. I think a lot of it is just taking care of your skin lovingly rather than abusively.

And Dan, thanks for opening a new world to me; I really have never felt so confident about showing my "true" face in public, and that's just really cool.

hey thats great

how long did it take u till u got clear and how was it

did u get worse then better or did it just keep getting better

As soon as I started the regimen, I noticed that my acne was clearning up right away(no kidding). I had fewer and fewer pimples and the exsiting ones were getting smaller. But for the first month or so, it was drying and BURNING my skin VERY BADLY! The skin on my face was totally peeling off. People were looking at me like, what is the wrong with her face, you know. My skin during the first month of the regimen really looked like the skin of lizards. It was soooo dry, peely, burning, tight, red, and pain! Even when I just nod or move my head, some skin would fall off like dandurffs, and some would fell off in big pieces, (sound scary right?) I just kept going at it, and mosturize a lot a lot, even though it didn't seen it help at first. After a month, I would still get a zit here and there, but my skin was not as dry anymore. And as time went by, it became less dry and less dry. And now it's totally not dry, and I haven't gotten a zit in about 3 to 4 months now.

My best advice for all you guys out there is to start with a small amount of BP, then gradually increase the BP, so your skin can get used to it. (Just like how it stated on the regimen) I started using a quiet large amount of BP, so my face was really dry and burning (not a good idea!)

And be consistent, the first 4 weeks is a very important time that you just have to get through. And keep mosturizing!

oh, and I also found that using baking soda as a facial scrub works SO well, but DON"T use it if you are new to the regimen, it can be very irritating. The mosturizer I used in the beginning was Eucerin, the one Dan recommaneded but it was a but irritating at first. I know use Olay SPF30, for senstive skin, but it it's a bit think to spread it evenly on your face if you have dry skin.

Well, hope that helps. Good luck to you guys!