Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest *Clara

Surgery, numb, and sad.

Guest *Clara

I'm not overweight but I had some lipho done to my love handles because I thought they could use a little work and my inner thighs. I've mostly been sleeping and taking muscle relaxers for the pain so I'm pretty much a zombie that's zonked out all day. doubt.gif I found a pimple on my temple so now I'm zapping it with BP cream. I'm so angry with myself because I feel like I'm still not pretty enough. cry.gif I'm hoping when the bandages come off I'll feel better. There are some guys who give me really nice looks but I never get approached by them. sad.gif I'm hoping to go to the club after the swelling and everything is gone which won't be soon yet and to see if I can start something with a guy. My last boyfriend died a year ago so I've really lost my experience. I just want happiness! cry.gif

I'm not overweight but I had some lipho done to my love handles because I thought they could use a little work and my inner thighs. I've mostly been sleeping and taking muscle relaxers for the pain so I'm pretty much a zombie that's zonked out all day.  doubt.gif I found a pimple on my temple so now I'm zapping it with BP cream. I'm so angry with myself because I feel like I'm still not pretty enough. cry.gif I'm hoping when the bandages come off I'll feel better. There are some guys who give me really nice looks but I never get approached by them. sad.gif I'm hoping to go to the club after the swelling and everything is gone which won't be soon yet and to see if I can start something with a guy. My last boyfriend died a year ago so I've really lost my experience. I just want happiness! cry.gif

Hope you are healing well, but why lipo at your age? that just seems like an easy way out when you can work it off with exercise and diet. I'm sure you would have no problems with the boys at the "club"...I think some guys are probably just intimidated to approach you because you are beautiful.

Guest Mr K

your last b.f died - argh .. that is so sad!

I'm not overweight but I had some lipho done to my love handles because I thought they could use a little work and my inner thighs. I've mostly been sleeping and taking muscle relaxers for the pain so I'm pretty much a zombie that's zonked out all day.  doubt.gif I found a pimple on my temple so now I'm zapping it with BP cream. I'm so angry with myself because I feel like I'm still not pretty enough. cry.gif I'm hoping when the bandages come off I'll feel better. There are some guys who give me really nice looks but I never get approached by them. sad.gif I'm hoping to go to the club after the swelling and everything is gone which won't be soon yet and to see if I can start something with a guy. My last boyfriend died a year ago so I've really lost my experience. I just want happiness! cry.gif

Guest *Clara

Thanks everyone for your support, it really helps! smile.gif

Guest ldanielle

omg nooo

I never saw your thighs or love handles but I bet it wasn't that bad anyway. I hope you're not going to wreck yourself having a ton of surgery you don't need or something. Some people just can't help but strive for some sort of perfection, I know I'm like that too, even though I'm way off but that's mainly because I have no money atm. lol

Sorry I jumped in this so late!

Good god, honey, that's a hell of a story. Heartache is kind of a passion of mine, and you've got alot of it. But the fact that you are here and sharing about it (and even have the energy to think about your acne, which means that you are not paralyzed emotionally!) speaks volumes.

My brain is getting fuzzy now, but I wanted to say, thank you for sharing.

Clara,

You know, in this modern age, a girl can approach a guy if she's interested in him. Us guys do appreciate the gesture, and as long as you're not too aggressive, a girl like you could easily make friends with a few guys (read: potential stead).

Just don't try this in silent hill. The guys there were kinda creepy last time I checked biggrin.gif

Guest *Clara
Clara,

You know, in this modern age, a girl can approach a guy if she's interested in him. Us guys do appreciate the gesture, and as long as you're not too aggressive, a girl like you could easily make friends with a few guys (read: potential stead).

Just don't try this in silent hill. The guys there were kinda creepy last time I checked biggrin.gif

Yeah, 1st half of SH1 & the whole SH 2. Kinda missed part 3, though.

One of the better games I played. The atmosphere & story always captivated me. wub.gif

Cosmetic surgery.. eusa_doh.gif Why didn't you use nutrition, rest & exercise? If your looking for a one night stand, the club is great. Sadly, I think your looking for someone to 'validate' your attractiveness as you probably don't feel very attractive, which is why you probably got surgery.

Natural beauty is desirable, 'fake' irritates me.

Clara, your probably a very attractive woman let your personality shine and stop thinking that having a guy is the answer to your problems. I'm sorry to hear that your bf passed away, that's life changing however I think you need to move on, put on a smile and be happy. Good luck!

Guest *Clara

Whatever.. natural is boring! If i was a man id be a gay drag queen, dressing up and being 'fake' is so much

fun. lol. But Im one of them people that loves anything glitzy and glam so I love make-up, false eyelashes, funky hair all that stuff being ott. Dunno why some people go on about all that natural crap.. SCREW THE NATURAL LOOK. Just be whatever you want to be you only live once. Perfection only comes in plastic so they say. cosmetic surgery rules. But I get jealous of people who can afford loads then become rich by becoming a model through it.. thats not fair! lol. :lol2:

I know! :cool:

'fake' isn't dressing up, fake is altering your appearance with cosmetic surgery. I'm naturally, blessed in the looks department. If your ugly, why not deal with it without resorting to such extremities. Why don't you guys exercise more, eat better, take care of yourselves and take pride in your appearance. Stop looking for that quick 'fix' you lazy bastards. That 'fix' isn't a fix, it's a alarm that your probably insecure, lazy, possibly rich :think: (ok I might marry you, then divorce you 6 months later) and probably not worth the time of day.

Natural beauty is being able to look fantastic and be comfortable without makeup, surgery etc. I'd far prefer to wake up to that every morning.

Some people here seem to want something to blame for their perceived lack of attractiveness 'my nose is too big' 'I'm not tall enough' 'acne hides my good looks' 'my boobs are too small' Why can't be people settle with what their born with? I don't think I'd have kids with someone with cosmetic surgery, it's like a kinder surprise, you don't know what your gonna get.

I support surgery for people who really NEED it, ie burn victims, cystic acne sufferers (my heart goes out to you, I found mild acne tough I can't imagine what you must go through every day of your lives.) and many other severe conditions that warrant it. Perfection is a human construction that doesn't exist.

In closing I'd like to say it's not surgery you require, it's counseling.

I'm both superficial and vain, I wouldn't want or need surgery though. I respect myself and take pride in my appearance. 'don't fix what ain't broke'. I'm secure and thankful for the way I look. Haha a relgious old person with a cat? that's cute.

Plain janes? haha, girls that CAN go without makeup and still show up every girl in the club, now that's what I call natural beauty. I'll never date an average chick, i'm selective and know what I want.

I'm not against dressing-up, I love girls that take pride in their appearance. I recently stopped calling a girl because she didn't know how to doll herself up properly, she thought that by getting an expensive haircut I'd be impressed.. uh no. Daggy girls are as bad if not worse than nice guys, I almost feel sorry for them.

Yeah marriage wouldn't work for me either.. I might not even sleep with you but you might be able to change my mind, work for it.. you know maybe take me out for a romantic candelite dinner followed by some cards by the fire. However, I don't think you would be able to handle me..lol :razz:

Guest *Clara

I'm both superficial and vain, I wouldn't want or need surgery though. I respect myself and take great care, 'don't fix what ain't broke'. I'm secure and thankful for the way I look. Haha a relgious old person with a cat? that's cute.

That's great. Though not everyone thinks like you so perhaps you should accept that reality.

Guest *Clara

Hi Clara :) How are you feeling?

Still painful swelling but I'm taking tylenol instead of prescription. Green tea is making me feel loads better. :)

I'm both superficial and vain, I wouldn't want or need surgery though. I respect myself and take pride in my appearance. 'don't fix what ain't broke'. I'm secure and thankful for the way I look. Haha a relgious old person with a cat? that's cute.

Plain janes? haha, girls that CAN go without makeup and still show up every girl in the club, now that's what I call natural beauty. I'll never date an average chick, i'm selective and know what I want.

I'm not against dressing-up, I love girls that take pride in their appearance. I recently stopped calling a girl because she didn't know how to doll herself up properly, she thought that by getting an expensive haircut I'd be impressed.. uh no. Daggy girls are as bad if not worse than nice guys, I almost feel sorry for them.

Yeah marriage wouldn't work for me either.. I might not even sleep with you but you might be able to change my mind, work for it.. you know maybe take me out for a romantic candelite dinner followed by some cards by the fire. However, I don't think you would be able to handle me..lol :razz:

dude you're so full of it. I can see through your BS from a mile away. See you've been reading up on DeAngelo and other so called dating gurus.. Anyone can do that and post some bullshit on the internet. I bet you're real insecure in real life. Hey at least you're living a fantasy online.