Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pochon

Finally.... maybe?

Well, I finally found a facial moisturizer that'll work for me without stinging and does a good job. Olay's active hydrating beauty fluid agreed with me and damn am I happy. I think the reason my face may have been stinging is because of the addition of SPF. This moisturizer does not contain any SPF, and unless you're in the sun, you might want to check some out that contains no SPF. I'm gettin' a lil' off track....

I finally have a moisturizer that doesn't sting and hydrates well. The only problem is after I shower/bathe and wash my face with either Cetaphil's Gentle Cleansing bar or Clearasil's daily face wash my face tends to dry out pretty hardcore within 5-10 minutes. I wait the full 15 minutes to apply BP and from there I can get everything smoothed out. I'm just worried this dryness will cause more acne as it did last week when I didn't have a moisturizer (that worked) and simply showered without following the regimen (Saturday). What should I do? Will the dryness subside or should I get off a couple days and restart? I know it's not the BP, my face totally agrees with that since I've been using it for awhile; it was the dryness for sure that brought on more acne and whatnot.

Thanks guys, I enjoy rambling on about nothing sometimes, like a pop tart that has successfully ate its own filling.