Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest blackheadben

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest blackheadben

I ahve got a huge cyst on my chin and am breaking out in pustules on my hair line. I don't know why!! i am following the regimen strictly and everything i use on my face is non-comeodogenic ( and yeah, i look up reviews before i buy something). I am soo paniced. I mean, about 4 years ago i got a huge cyst on my chin also and it popped. literally a tablespoon of pus came out. my chin looked 12 pounds thinner!! wink.gif I am panicked because that and on my cheek are were my only two scars are. the one on my chin is like a bump but the one on my cheek is ice pick (small though). I am just scared if this one pops it will scar too. BTW, my last cyst on my chin that popped a tablespoon of pus, was so full it popped on its own. I was watching tv and i felt it rip. Gross, huh?smile.gif

Guest blackheadben

i also don't use any hair spray or hair gell unless i am going to church so i don't know why my hairline is breaking out either.