Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
leet

Question about Infallible makeup

I saw this saturday at K mart (was trying to kill some time) and bought a bottle. Of course i cannot find an exact match but i found one close... Anyways I am used to Revlon Colorstay (I mix Nude and Buff together) and i have been using that for about 8 or 9 years i think.

I realized yesterday i didnt see Oil Free or Noncomedogenic on the bottle. Not cool... I only used it to cover red/dark spots and some zits then used mineral make up over the rest of my face (and it turned orange, wtf) but i didnt really care cause i was sort of experimenting at home.

Is Infallible really something to stay away from? I just saw some posts about it on here... does ANYONE use it and hasnt had any cysts cause thats just what i DONT need. lol

I have heard others dis this makeup, though I haven't tried it. If you have oily skin I think you should try Loreal Mattique and then apply your powder/mineral powder. It is the best Loreal foundation for oil control, and if you want more coverage go for its twin, Lancome Maquicontrole (Lancome owns Loreal).

I saw this saturday at K mart (was trying to kill some time) and bought a bottle. Of course i cannot find an exact match but i found one close... Anyways I am used to Revlon Colorstay (I mix Nude and Buff together) and i have been using that for about 8 or 9 years i think.

I realized yesterday i didnt see Oil Free or Noncomedogenic on the bottle. Not cool... I only used it to cover red/dark spots and some zits then used mineral make up over the rest of my face (and it turned orange, wtf) but i didnt really care cause i was sort of experimenting at home. 

Is Infallible really something to stay away from? I just saw some posts about it on here... does ANYONE use it and hasnt had any cysts cause thats just what i DONT need. lol

I saw a commercial and was like wow sounds too good to be true, then i decided to go to makeupalley.com and check out the reviews and i didnt buy it, i think someone else here gave a review about it a couple of months back and it wasn't good. :(

Thanks for the posts. My mom is going to thailand today so I said hey mom, give this to my cousin but then again its probably too white for her so i said I dont care if they throw it away either. LOL

I will stick to my revlon colorstay and when i feel comfortable enough I am going to wear nothing but minerals. I am in the process of ordering some from veggiegirl. :)

i have been using loreals true match , I got a sample of it. So far it has been quite good. I am thinking of trying revlons colourstay aswell. See which one is better