Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have this scar on my nosebridge from about 15 years ago from a dog bite lol. (asshole) The thing is it's technically a depressed scar but theres no real depression it's pretty much level with the rest of the skin thank god. It was bright red for many years and then the redness died but now after summer I've done alot of tanning and the scar tissue tanned alot deeper than the rest of me. Will mederma help this discoloration because I don't want to wait for 2 months for the pigment to fade on its own. And if not that what other good products are there, perhaps with hydroquonine? thx

crap for acne pitting

well then i guess its a good thing i am not looking for this for acne pitting, neither do i have acne pitting or acne. So anyone else who tried it on any REAL scars? Like injury scars?

I remeber awhile ago reading reviews of the product saying it didnt help..but everyone's diffrent i soppose good thing its not deep....

worth a try

its expensive though itsnt it?

well if all u need it for it one spot it wouldnt be bad at all

I remeber awhile ago reading reviews of the product saying it didnt help..but everyone's diffrent i soppose good thing its not deep....

worth a try

its expensive though itsnt it?

well if all u need it for it one spot it wouldnt be bad at all

I'm not looking to cure a scar because there's barely a scar there to begin with. It's just mostly completely flat with a lil bit of scar tissue, enough to get discolored when exposed to sun. So I'm just looking to get rid of the slightly dark color.

Mederma works great for me but you have to apply it at the very least 2x a day but more like 3 or 4. I had a nasty scar from shaving and it got rid of that pretty well. It is expensive but it lasts forever and it spreads really well so you only need a tiny bit each time.