Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sokeefe32

i know how to dry up this stuff fast!

Ok, first you take one cup of pure water, and add 1/2 cup of bleached white flour. Mix until all lumps are out. Then add 1/4 cup of finely ground salt. Mix for 3 minutes with electic mixer or 5 minutes by hand. It mixture seems too thick, add more water (it should be like cake batter) Put a thin layer on affected area and let dry completely . (it could take up to a half hour) Then you simply take a shower to wash it off. The salt and the flour will dry everything up if you do this every other day, twice a day. If you want to be cautious, test a small area for sensitivity. And most of all, use only water when washing it off dont use soap.

ok, pure water, like evian or dasani, then mix half cup flour, salt then mix well, like cake batter, put on skin 2 times a day every other day? work for you? I am trying to find something that will dry up zits on my neck fast and get rid of them. thats where I break if I eat nuts or pork. how long does it take to go away? thanks, any tips would be appreciated.

hey sokeefee32, could you please answer my questions? I would really like to start this and need these answers fast. Thanks, elfgirl

Salt works just as well on its own, just mix it in hot water and apply with a cotton ball. I'll have to try adding flour, cant say ive experimented with that before.