Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm using two St.Ives products to help with my milia and to cleanse: Medicated Apricot Scrub or Oily/Acne Prone Skin (2% SA) and Apricot Radiance Mouster Rich Creme Cleanser. Here are pictures and descriptions:

user posted image

St. Ives® Medicated Apricot Scrub is specially designed for the needs of oily or acne prone skin. Formulated with salicylic acid, it cleans deep into pores lifting away dirt, oil and dead surface cells that can cause blackheads and blemishes. The result is clear, smooth, radiant skin.

• Dermatologist tested

• Won’t clog pores

• Salicylic acid

• Non-drying

• 100% natural exfoliants

• Vitamin-rich Apricot extract

• Swiss glacial water

• Nourishing Swiss botanicals

_____________________________________-

user posted image

New St. Ives® Apricot Radiance™ Moisture Rich Cream Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin deep cleans without drying. It is formulated with soap-free cleansers to clean skin and gentle microbeads to exfoliate and help skin utilize the formula's key ingredients.

Formulated with a unique blend of 3 patented moisturizers, including Moistureguardâ„¢, proven to replenish and retain skin's moisture

DO you think I could use both of these? Without irritaion? Should I use an extr mousterizer?

Thanks!

I want to exfoliate every day, but my skin doesnt do well with SA....I'll do it 4 times a week with a mousterizer. How does that sound?

And is irritation just dryness? Or peelng? What is irritation?

thanks!

I'm currently using the St. Ives Medicated SA 2% EVERYDAY and it seems to exfoliate well and gives my face a super clean, awesome to use everyday, JUST gently blend it on the skin and leave it for 3 mins or more if desired. DO NOT SCRUB!!!

When ready to wash off, i usually do this during a shower put my face under the shower and then i gently scrub off the scrub. I rinse about 2 times to get it all out and use a Toner to fully get it off my face.

Guest Tinky
I want to exfoliate every day, but my skin doesnt do well with SA....

But SA is effective in reducing milia, I hear. I dont know if a regular exolator would do that. Its to late anyway. I lreay have the medicted kind

thanks, though biggrin.gif